Lake Conference, 12/8

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

STEV16

Lake Conference, 12/8

Post by STEV16 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:34 pm

Some good games, what do you all think.

Lake. South at Jefferson
Apple Valley at Burnsville
Eastview at Rosemount
Eden Praire at Chaska
Lake. North at Eagan

Kennedy with the Night off

BoogeyMan

Re: Lake Conference, 12/8

Post by BoogeyMan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:30 pm

STEV16 wrote:Some good games, what do you all think.

Lake. South at Jefferson
Apple Valley at Burnsville
Eastview at Rosemount
Eden Praire at Chaska
Lake. North at Eagan

Kennedy with the Night off
Jefferson by 3 (of course)
Burnsville by 3
Rosemount by 1
Eden Prairie by 4
Lakeville North by 2
Life's simple, but some insist on making it hard

goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 pm

Let's see how accurate my predictions and scores are.....hrm let's see.......

Jefferson-Lakeville South...(Jefferson wins 5-1, Jefferson is back to the top of the conference again this year, Yumasakler is gonna have his hands full)

Burnsville-Apple Valley...(Burnsville wins 5-0, after playing Edina...Apple Valley will seem like a day off for the blaze)

Eastview-Rosemount...(Rosemount wins 4-3, both teams coming off big wins but maybe rosemount will live up to their hype and start winning big conference games as well)

Chaska-Eden Praire...(Eden Praire wins 5-2, How much longer will Brad Hand lead the league in scoring haha?)

Eagan-Lakeville North...(Eagan wins 2-1, tough game to pick a winner for but eagan just beat chaska 6-0 so that could be a good confidence booster for the wildcats...or at least prove they CAN score a goal or two)

eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:20 am

Jefferson over South (Hawk cant do it all and Jefferson is good)

Burnsville over AV (not going to be a blowout though like it should be, Burnsville put ALOT into their game with Edina tonight)

Rosemont over Eastview (they just scare me the way they can put up 8 goals almost at will)

Eden Prairie over Chaska (not even close. By the was goldenhockey20, Brad Hand doesnt lead the league in scoring JT Brown from Rosemont does he has 19 points after 3 goals and 3 assists against AHA)

Lakeville North over Eagan (from what Ive heard Eagan is just bad and I saw Lakeville play Burnsville and it wasnt a terrible game)

goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Lol...thanks for answering my question...apprently it didnt take very long, Brown had 6 points againest hell's angels....wow

eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:00 am

These are how games ended

Jefferson over Lakeville South 4-1 (Jefferson is looking good)

Burnsville over Apple Valley 8-2 (I guess Burnsville didnt need any time to rest

Eden Prairie over Chaska 2-1OT (What is up with Chaska, they dominate at the beginning of the year then lose to Eagan 6-0 and now they take EP to OT?)

Lakeville North over Eagan 3-0 (Nice game by Dylan Thomas with the shutout )

Rosemount over Eastview 5-4OT (JT I believe had another hat trick to make this 3 straight games. He is unstoppable right now)

breakout

Post by breakout » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:57 am

eagle4life9 wrote:These are how games ended

Jefferson over Lakeville South 4-1 (Jefferson is looking good)

Burnsville over Apple Valley 8-2 (I guess Burnsville didnt need any time to rest

Eden Prairie over Chaska 2-1OT (What is up with Chaska, they dominate at the beginning of the year then lose to Eagan 6-0 and now they take EP to OT?)

Lakeville North over Eagan 3-0 (Nice game by Dylan Thomas with the shutout )

Rosemount over Eastview 5-4OT (JT I believe had another hat trick to make this 3 straight games. He is unstoppable right now)
It appears Burnsville is playing very good hockey.

Suprised that EP kept the game that close with Chaska. How did the Hand kid do?

Rosemount and Eastview would have been a great game to be at.

puckinawsum

Post by puckinawsum » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:36 pm

I heard that the Chaska vs. EP game wasn't as close as the score shows. Someone said EP had around 40 shots and that they dominated the whole time. I also heard Chaska's goalie had the best game he will probably have all year and that the Hawks scored on a super weak goal.

BoogeyMan

Post by BoogeyMan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:09 pm

The Chaska versus EP game was one sided all the way. EP peppered the Chaska goalie all night long. EP has some good speed.

Even though Chaska lost. I give tons of credit to the goalie. There's no doubt he was the player of the game. Outstanding performance!

Shots on goal very lopsided. EP had to have close to 50 shots on goal. I don't think the EP goalie even broke a sweat.

I like the new Chaska uniforms.
Life's simple, but some insist on making it hard

nikebauerhockey21

Post by nikebauerhockey21 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:09 pm

they look like the chaska ducks. They are pretty cool but I think originality would definatly win out in this case.