burnsville @ eagan

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

gopherhockey99

Post by gopherhockey99 »

hm....that post wasnt biased at all coming from irishfan, lets stick to the thread topic...didnt see where rosemount was involved in the burnsville vs. eagan game tonight
The Weight Room

Re: dang

Post by The Weight Room »

BlazedBrave08 wrote:Wow we messed up tonight i didn't see the whole game but we were messing up, Eagan is lucky as hell
Eagan being lucky doesnt put goals on the board for Bville. Lucky or not, you cant win games without scoring goals.
postnin

Post by postnin »

Hats off to Eagan...took advantage of mistakes, clogged up the slot all night...iced the puck when needed...and then Caspar made every save he should have for the win and a couple of bonus saves for the shutout.

As any hockey coach knows the above is a recipe for upset...and Eagan cooked up a Blue Ribbon upset.

...But most coaches would also admit that it helps if the other team jumps right into the stew...and Burnsville jumped in with both feet!

Burnsville needs to learn from these early games. They controlled the puck most of the game, the forecheck was steady...D made 1 big mistake for a nice Eagan goal....but Burns did not find away to score when the slot was clogged up...

For the first 3 shifts of the third period Burns looked like they figured it out. They used the points and made Eagan spread out....but then it was back to dangle time...looking for the pretty back door etc...etc...

I still see Eagan as a middle of the pack Lake team and Burnsville fighting for #1 with E.P. & Rosemount...and maybe Jefferson

Just proves that the Lake is easily one of the toughest conf. to play in or against
blazetostate08

Re: dang

Post by blazetostate08 »

espnmobile8 wrote:
BlazedBrave08 wrote:Wow we messed up tonight i didn't see the whole game but we were messing up, Eagan is lucky as hell
Haha, Burnsville loses and they call it luck for Eagan. How bout this boys, tonight Eagan was the better team? Man up and admitt it, Burnsville is not untouchable and Eagan is not a team that will roll over. Once again, tonight Eagan was better. Simple.
yeah we will see when we play AV so i dont want to hear ur crap
STEV16

Post by STEV16 »

For the first 3 shifts of the third period Burns looked like they figured it out. They used the points and made Eagan spread out....but then it was back to dangle time...looking for the pretty back door etc...etc...
EVery team's game plan should be to spread Eagan out when you are playing them at Eagan. The olympic sized rink should be part of the teams game plan- maybe it was and burns didnt stick to it. They are a talented team, but it worries me that they faced advertisy and couldnt handle it well. Hats off to Eagan, and I agree any team in the Lake can win any night.
quickgym guy

Post by quickgym guy »

GRAF 705 wrote:im gonna go 10-2 bville,
Hendo,barnes,perisic with hattys
mcduff with other goal
Kinda missed on this prediction...
tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam »

4th game in 8 days this early in the season probably had something to do with the poor showing. Eagan did pack it in and B'ville doesn't use its defensemen at all. Come to think of it they never thru it back there last year either. Maybe Eagan has the blue print to beat this bunch from B'ville. Packet it in because they will never create any room by throwing it back to the point.