CATHEDRAL VS APOLLO

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who takes it?

Crusaders
50%
Eagles
50%

Total votes: 20

George Blanda

Re: HAHA

Post by George Blanda »

fickleberry wrote:clearly going into the game cathedral was a better team, although apollo has a nasty first line and hampton who is solid and played sick, Apollo never had a chance, cathedral has some of the best defense in the state and their first two lines will match up against any. the final was 3-1 but it should have been atleast 7-1.
I'll go ahead and say that the score should have been 3-1. The score very well would have been 7-1. But the score should have been 3-1.
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
fickleberry

Post by fickleberry »

as
Last edited by fickleberry on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

The goalie is part of the team, right? The score should have been what it was. The score could have been worse than it was...had Apollo played a different goalie. But Hampton is good, and part of Apollo's team. Therefore, the score SHOULD have been what it was.
Donkey9

Post by Donkey9 »

I wasn't at the game but I do have pretty good knowledge of both teams. The shots may have been 51-13 but I know for a fact that the strength for Apollo is in there goaltender. There is no doubt in my mind that Hampton can see 51 shots in a game and only give up three goals. 51 shots is a lot of shots for one goalie to see but Hampton is one of the best goalies in the area and has the ability to keep his team in a game like that. On the other hand Cathedral in the time I've been around has had a history of stuggling to put the puck in the net...

Post by Lucia4President »

If Hampton can stop 50 shots a game and only give up 3, then he is the best goalie in the state.
HOUNDS
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

Yes, Lucia4President...that'd be about right...
givememoorehead

top secret

Post by givememoorehead »

What did you think about number 12 or Apollo and how about that gau kid just beatying ppl down
Donkey9

Post by Donkey9 »

What did you think about number 12 or Apollo and how about that gau kid just beatying ppl down
I don't even know where to start with this question. Number 12 Russ siekman is at best a decent varsity player. If Apollo would actually have numbers and talent he would probably end up getting cut. As for Ryan Gau, I would consider him to be one of the biggest idiots to ever play for Apollo. I would lable him the biggest but if you remember Seth Baughman transfered to take the crown as biggest idiot for Apollo. In the games I've watch Apollo all Gau does is look for a way to hurt a kid. Usually resulting in a penalty and many of those times he takes himself out of the play to do it, then leaving his D partner and goalie out to dry...
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

Donkey9 wrote:
I don't even know where to start with this question. Number 12 Russ siekman is at best a decent varsity player. If Apollo would actually have numbers and talent he would probably end up getting cut. As for Ryan Gau, I would consider him to be one of the biggest idiots to ever play for Apollo. I would lable him the biggest but if you remember Seth Baughman transfered to take the crown as biggest idiot for Apollo. In the games I've watch Apollo all Gau does is look for a way to hurt a kid. Usually resulting in a penalty and many of those times he takes himself out of the play to do it, then leaving his D partner and goalie out to dry...
...Pretty generous today, Donkey...
Donkey9

Post by Donkey9 »

Yea I woke up and didn't have class today, so I was in a pretty good mood... I didn't even comment on the numerous grammatical errors by who I'm guessing is the product of the great St. Cloud public school system. Most likely from Apollo because I don't know anyone else that would even think to talk about Russ Siekman or Ryan Gau.

Post by Blue&Gold »

Except perhaps Russ or Ryan. :P
stevedew

Post by stevedew »

George Blanda wrote:RLStars -

I continue to see this "#36 is a prodigy" sign at Apollo games. I don't think I would have brought this sign to the game last night. Christen is a nice player, but let's just put it this way...Christen wasn't the reason the Don was there last night.
Nobody cares about that crap who cares about the "DON" were apollo fans we bring whatever poster we want and we espesially support dustin christen so we will continue to bring Prodigy posters to every single game this year C4L "Christen 4 life"
Blue&Gold

Post by Blue&Gold »

stevedew wrote:

I continue to see this "#36 is a prodigy" sign at Apollo games. I don't think I would have brought this sign to the game last night. Christen is a nice player, but let's just put it this way...Christen wasn't the reason the Don was there last night.
Nobody cares about that crap who cares about the "DON" were apollo fans we bring whatever poster we want and we espesially support dustin christen so we will continue to bring Prodigy posters to every single game this year C4L "Christen 4 life"
:roll:
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

stevedew wrote:

You sound like an idiot son.
The U invented swagger.
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

stevedew wrote:were apollo fans we bring whatever poster we want and we espesially support dustin christen so we will continue to bring Prodigy posters to every single game this year C4L "Christen 4 life"
Prodigy?

Are you kidding?

Your making a fool out of yourself.
When hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Ben Dover wrote:
stevedew wrote:were apollo fans we bring whatever poster we want and we espesially support dustin christen so we will continue to bring Prodigy posters to every single game this year C4L "Christen 4 life"
Prodigy?

Are you kidding?

Your making a fool out of yourself.
Or..... is he just lowering the curve for the rest ??
Donkey9

Post by Donkey9 »

WOW! you should just delete your comment stevedew... Dustin Christen is a pretty good player yes... Prodigy? not even close! He's not even good enough to be considered as a good D3 prospect...