Burnsville JGA

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

DirtMcGirt90

Burnsville JGA

Post by DirtMcGirt90 »

How will the Burnsville team stack up amongst other opponents?
brave J A

Post by brave J A »

pretty darn good
edina will be tough
Hockeycoach0708

Post by Hockeycoach0708 »

Your team was pretty good but besides your first line you didn't have much of a team and number #5 made that line.
brave J A

Post by brave J A »

Hockeycoach0708 wrote:Your team was pretty good but besides your first line you didn't have much of a team and number #5 made that line.
it was our first two games coach and we have more depth than you think, i wouldn't want to play us anytime in the post season sir
BraveTheBlaze18

Post by BraveTheBlaze18 »

Well we managed to take edina down it was tough in the beginning but it turned out in our favor even with our top player gone the first period our other lines but some in. Defense was difficult with edinas talent level but we held them it was a good game probably between the two best teams in state
puckhead77

Post by puckhead77 »

Burnsville, you guys are getting some pretty big heads. Remember the season is young and teams do improve over the year. I'd be careful how much you guys are saying now, all your doing is pissing people off and putting targets on your backs...
RedLight Master

Post by RedLight Master »

i can not agree more with that comment. you guys look ok. not bad but not great. the season is young. you have done well so far but can you last through feb????
SoLiDgOlD_

Post by SoLiDgOlD_ »

i played for bville for 3 yrs and this is the best team i have seen. #9 and #5 can score at anytime, leathel players! they have the best goalie in the state. ask one of your older brothers who played, the sophomore on bville 3 yrs ago. lost only one game that yr, and it was in play offs. ... plus many of these kids played jgold as soph-jv as jrs- now back for more jolgd! i would put money down that they win state!!!! finally no way/ep/ edina dominating the league!!!!
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

SoLiDgOlD_ wrote:i played for bville for 3 yrs and this is the best team i have seen. #9 and #5 can score at anytime, leathel players! they have the best goalie in the state. ask one of your older brothers who played, the sophomore on bville 3 yrs ago. lost only one game that yr, and it was in play offs. ... plus many of these kids played jgold as soph-jv as jrs- now back for more jolgd! i would put money down that they win state!!!! finally no way/ep/ edina dominating the league!!!!
Burnsville's weakest player is their goalie. He is not any good.
Iraqnam
puckhead77

Post by puckhead77 »

I agree. B'ville's weak spot is their goal tender by far. He is slow and gives up huge rebounds.
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

Sullivan is a beast..... tom jaede not as much but he does his thing. They will most likely go far in playoffs since they are mostly seniors.
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Is Burnsville's top Goalie still out?
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

howd u guys lose to wayzata?? what happened there burnsville?
BullDoggs08

Post by BullDoggs08 »

Wayzata is not as bad as everyone thinks. They have beaten some good teams.
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

if your talking thor olson being the worst goalie on Burnsville, i strongly disagree
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

The Burnsville goalie with the all white RBK's is a siv.
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

Blaze to state???? i think not, the blaze received an ass whipping form edina last night...maybe you guys should not have had as big as heads as you did before last night you cornstuffers
JR.

Post by JR. »

Dan Druff wrote:Blaze to state???? i think not, the blaze received an ass whipping form edina last night...maybe you guys should not have had as big as heads as you did before last night you cornstuffers
cornstuffers...haha what does that even mean?
jga17

Post by jga17 »

ass whipping...i think not. edina's goalie made some pretty sick saves which kept them in the game. The ref sucked, which wrecked the game for both teams. until the last couple minutes it was closer than the scoreboard showed. well see what happens in playoffs
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

spoken like a true cornstuffers.
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

kickinwing wrote:spoken like a true cornstuffers.
What??
lance

Post by lance »

i have to admit burnsvilles goalie was the only reason the playoff game wit wessys and burnsville was so close because burns. goalie played out of his mind.....but otherwise speed killed burnsville they dont have the speed to go anywhere in playoffs....there best player was #15 and he kinda suck holed alot on the far boards

Also my prediction wbl is gonna beat ep for the 2 seed and then ep will go up and beat burnsville for the 4 spot in state
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

SoLiDgOlD_ wrote:i played for bville for 3 yrs and this is the best team i have seen. #9 and #5 can score at anytime, leathel players! they have the best goalie in the state. ask one of your older brothers who played, the sophomore on bville 3 yrs ago. lost only one game that yr, and it was in play offs. ... plus many of these kids played jgold as soph-jv as jrs- now back for more jolgd! i would put money down that they win state!!!! finally no way/ep/ edina dominating the league!!!!
hahaha! hope u didnt lose any money betting they would win state.
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

p-pups10 wrote:
Yes, Wayzata surely didn't dominate, however the latter two predictions sure didn't work out for you, huh? Again, I love it when a team can't back up its own talk! B'ville= Done.
Iraqnam
brave J A

Post by brave J A »

countrygentleman wrote:
p-pups10 wrote:
Yes, Wayzata surely didn't dominate, however the latter two predictions sure didn't work out for you, huh? Again, I love it when a team can't back up its own talk! B'ville= Done.
this kid wasn't even on our team, and burnsville lost it's best player because pour coaches basically short shifted him till he quit