Hermantown

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Wisco

Hermantown

Post by Wisco »

I heard Hermantown lost today to a early and young Superior(wi) team 5-0?? Were the scores switched or can someone tell me how this happened?
hshckfan08

Post by hshckfan08 »

No i believe this is correct. Not lookin good in the H-Town.
sinbin006

Re: Hermantown

Post by sinbin006 »

Wisco wrote:I heard Hermantown lost today to a early and young Superior(wi) team 5-0?? Were the scores switched or can someone tell me how this happened?
You heard right. I listened to the game and it sounded like Superior controlled the puck for a majority of the game. Both teams had quite a few shots, so Superior's goalie must have played a good game. Hermantown has a hard time finding a way to score right now and unitl they do, they're gonna have a hard time winning.
hawkeyfan

Post by hawkeyfan »

things that need to be noted
Joey krause didn't play (plante benched him)
Hermantown was taking shots but they were from the perimeter and nobody was crashing the net.
Superior made the best of there chances. (Tessier played pretty strong from what i saw, i think it could have been 6,7-0 easily)
Hermantown is in a slump (First lost at home since 04'-05'season, first losing streak since ?)
the team needs to come together. period.

All this being said Superior looked extremely talented with pretty decent depth.
believe in the hockey gods...
theref

Post by theref »

hawkeyfan wrote:things that need to be noted
Joey krause didn't play (plante benched him)
Hermantown was taking shots but they were from the perimeter and nobody was crashing the net.
Superior made the best of there chances. (Tessier played pretty strong from what i saw, i think it could have been 6,7-0 easily)
Hermantown is in a slump (First lost at home since 04'-05'season, first losing streak since ?)
the team needs to come together. period.

All this being said Superior looked extremely talented with pretty decent depth.

Why was he benched? Trouble in Hawkland?
snapdog

Hermantown- Superior

Post by snapdog »

I was at this game. Superior has a nice skating team and some nice skills. I left with 4 mins left it was 5-0 Superior. Hermantown skated fine but never went to the net. They did not impress me I think they are lost so far without LeBlanc as he did so much for them. I think this team will find its own identity but will go thru some growing pains. Only other game I have seen so far was Minnetonka and Duluth Marshall and that was a faster and more skilled game at this point which is real early.