Grand Rapids Netminders

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

The Hammer

Grand Rapids Netminders

Post by The Hammer » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:06 pm

Well Mr Bruce, you will have some goalie decisions to make and I do not envy your position whatsoever.
"Undie" did a fine job vs Brainerd last night and I assume he gets the nod vs the Spuds on Friday.
Tabaka, Figgins, and Underwood will have played two games a piece after Friday.
Rapids coaches have some very difficult decisions to make.

I think you give each of the three goalies another set of back to back games and make some decisions after that.

boblee

post 8853

Post by boblee » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:20 pm

The Hammer wrote:Well Mr Bruce, you will have some goalie decisions to make and I do not envy your position whatsoever.
"Undie" did a fine job vs Brainerd last night and I assume he gets the nod vs the Spuds on Friday.

I think you give each of the three goalies another set of back to back games and make some decisions after that.
My guess is you will see all three get one game in Edina.

Reggie

Post by Reggie » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Can we play all 3 instead of our D?

GR3343

Post by GR3343 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:47 am

Reggie wrote:Can we play all 3 instead of our D?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

newsguy35

Re: Grand Rapids Netminders

Post by newsguy35 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:08 am

The Hammer wrote:Well Mr Bruce, you will have some goalie decisions to make and I do not envy your position whatsoever.

I envy his position very much. Some schools dont even have 1 solid tender let alone 3... I assume one is a sophomore so the future must look bright.

GR3343

Post by GR3343 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:40 am

newsguy35 wrote:

I envy his position very much. Some schools dont even have 1 solid tender let alone 3... I assume one is a sophomore so the future must look bright.
2 seniors 1 junior

newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:43 am

GR3343 wrote:
newsguy35 wrote:

2 seniors 1 junior
Well he gets another year with one of them... Still a better situation then most teams are in!

GR3343

Post by GR3343 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 am

newsguy35 wrote:
GR3343 wrote:
newsguy35 wrote:

2 seniors 1 junior
Well he gets another year with one of them... Still a better situation then most teams are in!
The holdover(junior)is probably the most technically sound of the three. He'll have a great senior year.