Who is the best players in the state, and what team?

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

LakevilleHcky08

Who is the best players in the state, and what team?

Post by LakevilleHcky08 »

best players and what teams they play for?
JR.

Post by JR. »

JGA or B?
hockeyfan43

Post by hockeyfan43 »

blake marezella edina
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

I think Lakevillehcky was referring to JGB.
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

My vote goes out to Shawn Emslander of Lakeville... the kids got it all including a ripped arm.
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

Shawn Emslander. enough said.
BullDoggs08

Post by BullDoggs08 »

Shawn Emslander is by FAR the best hockey player in the state. Can anyone else say they already have 79 points this season? (43 goals, 36 assists)...

He just plain dominates. I can't believe he is not playing varsity hockey cause he could for sure be a top line skater on every varsity team in state.
stars612

Post by stars612 »

BullDoggs08 wrote:Shawn Emslander is by FAR the best hockey player in the state. Can anyone else say they already have 79 points this season? (43 goals, 36 assists)...

He just plain dominates. I can't believe he is not playing varsity hockey cause he could for sure be a top line skater on every varsity team in state.

This kid has D1 written all over him if he doesn't go straight to the show. He trains with some buddies of his in the offseason, maybe you've heard of them, Sydney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin. Emzy taught them everything they know...
Third times a charm.
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

Why dont you guys answer the man's question and stop ripping on Emslander and please learn how to spell Sid the Kid's name. Also, I wouldn't be ripping on Lakeville for not having depth, and saying we won't we win state, when you guys just got 7th place in the White Bear Tourney. Nice job, so did you lose to Champlin Park or Woodbury in the 2nd round?
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

once Shawn Emsniper gets back from back surgery (from carrying the team on his back) he will snipe bar down top PLEASE BAN ME all day and easily take the title.

everytime he gets on the ice the point keepers tally a point to save themselves time for when he does a backhand tole pole behind the back to himself and goes bar down twice on an empty net
chuck-a-puck

Post by chuck-a-puck »

14 for IGH. He is doin good this year but next year he will dominate
Rossbury21

Post by Rossbury21 »

Lakevilles first line
Tkizzle6

Post by Tkizzle6 »

South St Pauls First line has some talented guys and some of their second line is also pretty good
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

Are u talking about Jr. Gold B because So.St Paul is god awful. #21 Is ok at times but I wouldn't go as far as saying that there is depth all on the first line and carries onto the 2nd.
hockeyfan43

Post by hockeyfan43 »

stars612 wrote:
BullDoggs08 wrote:Shawn Emslander is by FAR the best hockey player in the state. Can anyone else say they already have 79 points this season? (43 goals, 36 assists)...

This kid has D1 written all over him if he doesn't go straight to the show. He trains with some buddies of his in the offseason, maybe you've heard of them, Sydney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin. Emzy taught them everything they know...

d1 and hes playin juniorgold nah dont think so
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

Take a joke hockeyfan43, get a life, pull the stick out of your PLEASE BAN ME and please stop ripping on Jr. Gold B you pethetic bum. That message was posted by someone who goes to Holy Angels with the kid and they were just joking around, and shouldn't you be off somewhere creamin your pants watchin some higher level hockey instead of ripping on Jr. Gold B on this forum every free moment you get.
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

Well put JRBhockey9, i do feel bad for Emslander that he broke his collerbone, it sucks to hang them up.
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

ya that hockeyfan watever is a tool, were kidding about emzy we go to school with him its just a joke, but yea that does suck to break ur collar bone when ur teams doing so good and having a fun season
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

chuck-a-puck wrote:14 for IGH. He is doin good this year but next year he will dominate
Nobody on IGH is the best player in the state.
BB
chuck-a-puck

Post by chuck-a-puck »

I disagree Bash. IGH has a few kids that can play with anyone in this league, even the Lakeville kids
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

You mean to tell me that IGH boasts the best Jr. Gold B hockey player in the state of Minnesota? Your either delusional or a poor judge of talent.
BB
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

Bash Brother wrote:You mean to tell me that IGH boasts the best Jr. Gold B hockey player in the state of Minnesota? Your either delusional or a poor judge of talent.

why do you love to hate igh so much?

cuz thats all your posts are ever about
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

Most of my posts pertain to the players who made their respective high school teams. I simply stated that IGH does not boast the best player in the state. And im correct with that statement.
BB
the651

Post by the651 »

Bash Brother wrote:Most of my posts pertain to the players who made their respective high school teams. I simply stated that IGH does not boast the best player in the state. And im correct with that statement.
well said haha
Jethrotull

The best of the best

Post by Jethrotull »

If your going to ask for the best Junior Gold B team and overall player.

Lakeville and their player #8.
"Put'n on the foil"