Wild Sell Out Streak

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

DoubleDeuce

Wild Sell Out Streak

Post by DoubleDeuce » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 am

Has the sell out streak for the Wild ended? I haven't heard. I was at the game Wednesday against the Predators and the announced attendance was just over 18,000. Something like 18,048. Does anybody know what an official sell out is? I know it's less than a total sell out, if that makes sense.
Blaine 2000 State Champs
Centennial 2004 State Champs

Lucia4President

Re: Wild Sell Out Streak

Post by Lucia4President » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:15 am

DoubleDeuce wrote:Has the sell out streak for the Wild ended? I haven't heard. I was at the game Wednesday against the Predators and the announced attendance was just over 18,000. Something like 18,048. Does anybody know what an official sell out is? I know it's less than a total sell out, if that makes sense.
The official attendance for the Preds game was 18,071, and I'm pretty sure a sellout at the X is 18,064. So, as far as I know, the sellout streak is still going.

When it ends I would expect Mike Russo, the Strib's Wild beat writer, to have something about it in his blog.
HOUNDS

PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:31 am

Lucia4President wrote:
DoubleDeuce wrote:Has the sell out streak for the Wild ended? I haven't heard. I was at the game Wednesday against the Predators and the announced attendance was just over 18,000. Something like 18,048. Does anybody know what an official sell out is? I know it's less than a total sell out, if that makes sense.
The official attendance for the Preds game was 18,071, and I'm pretty sure a sellout at the X is 18,064. So, as far as I know, the sellout streak is still going.

When it ends I would expect Mike Russo, the Strib's Wild beat writer, to have something about it in his blog.
Is the streak still going? Anyone have the numbers?

8)
The Puck
LGW

Lucia4President

Post by Lucia4President » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm

PuckU126 wrote:
Lucia4President wrote:

8)
No, it ended a while ago.
HOUNDS

PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Lucia4President wrote:
PuckU126 wrote:
Lucia4President wrote:

8)
No, it ended a while ago.
That's too bad. What did it end at?

8)
The Puck
LGW