Hey,Everyone!! Why do you hate Goldfishdude?

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Goldfishdude

Hey,Everyone!! Why do you hate Goldfishdude?

Post by Goldfishdude » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi, everyone!!!

I started this thread, because there are a couple people who don't like me, because I am not the greatest fan in the world of White Bear Lake varsity hockey.

As of this time, I have made 1,107 posts on this forum, and I am sure I have said many, many ignorant, idiotic and hateful things. And for that, I apologize.

Therefore, I extend the warm wishes to anyone and everyone who wishes to use this thread to publicly ridicule me for:

Not being the sharpest light bulb in the garden.
A burger short of a combo meal.
Being as smart as a stick.
and that my driveway doesn't quite reach the road.

Any personal attacks against my sons, my mother or my parakeet will be referred to Lee and Mitch for banishment from this forum as per the forum rules. Personal attacks against my ex-wife will be accepted, though.

Thanks for taking the time to ridicule me.

Sincerely,

Goldfishdude

wblhockeyfan8
Location: White Bear Lake, MN. Front row of the student section.

Post by wblhockeyfan8 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

You are a bit smelly.

Work on that! :o
Always celly hard.

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am

wblhockeyfan8 wrote:You are a bit smelly.

Your mom doesn't think so...

Taking a page from the student section, ma boy!!

wblhockeyfan8
Location: White Bear Lake, MN. Front row of the student section.

Post by wblhockeyfan8 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 am

Goldfishdude wrote:

So you smell like booze and low ACT scores?

:lol:
Always celly hard.

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 am

wblhockeyfan8 wrote:
Goldfishdude wrote:

So you smell like booze and low ACT scores?

Actually..... you are right on... all 3... Thanks... because of your post, I seriously just took a shower, because I DID stink.. However, a shower doesn't take away my low ACT scores....

How did yours go, by the way??

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 am

You think you have problems? I can't decide which of the green smiley guys I prefer.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image Image Image
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:36 am

east hockey wrote:You think you have problems? I can't decide which of the green smiley guys I prefer.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image Image Image
Ordinarily, I prefer the darker green....but I saw too much of it last night each time the H-M band stood up to play the fight song after a goal.

For East's sake, for the next 10 days, I will only support green money.

sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:44 am

GFD is the man. being a fellow WBLian I understand how hard it is to cheer for coach sager and his mediocrity.

no hate here!
State ‘83, ‘91, ‘08, ‘20

youngblood08

Post by youngblood08 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 am

I hate you for your spelling and proper grammar.

Your voice of reason often cracks at the first sign of windsor and doritios.

You black and orange blood is very thin..........as it should be. Has there been a coach that has picked uglier uniform combos ever? Remember the Orange translucent helmets??

Teak

Re: Hey,Everyone!! Why do you hate Goldfishdude?

Post by Teak » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am

Goldfishdude wrote:Hi, everyone!!!

Any personal attacks against my sons, my mother or my parakeet will be referred to Lee and Mitch for banishment from this forum as per the forum rules. Personal attacks against my ex-wife will be accepted, though.

Sincerely,

Goldfishdude
Not the parakeet, huh? Sorry, but I will have to take this parakeet ban to the Whining/No Whining thread.

I hate this parakeet ban. Really.

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:54 am

youngblood08 wrote:I hate you for your spelling and proper grammar.

Your voice of reason often cracks at the first sign of windsor and doritios.

You black and orange blood is very thin..........as it should be. Has there been a coach that has picked uglier uniform combos ever? Remember the Orange translucent helmets??
Youngy, obviously, you haven't seen my knees buckle, too.

I bleed black and orange, although my blood type is 90 proof.

As far as the uniform colors go, there ain't two badly. (does that improper grammar/spelling usage make you happier?? :wink: )

It's just the colors are also the primary colors used for Halloween, a favorite time of year that people like to dress up and masquerade as characters.

I am beginning to wonder if there's any one particular person in WBL that keeps forgetting to take off his costume November 1 of every year and still masquerades as a character.

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 am

Teak wrote:
Goldfishdude wrote:Hi, everyone!!!

Sincerely,

Goldfishdude
Not the parakeet, huh? Sorry, but I will have to take this parakeet ban to the Whining/No Whining thread.

I hate this parakeet ban. Really.

Sadly enough, Teaker, I voted for the NO Whining, BECAUSE of the personal attacks.

I think if you send ubugme a PM, he will agree that the parakeet banning bugs him, too.

For the record, Teak is my favorite wood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teak

If you click the link, the first three words under "Cultivation" accurately describes the underbritches I wear - see wblhockeyfan08's comments above.

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:39 am

sachishi4 wrote:GFD is the man. being a fellow WBLian I understand how hard it is to cheer for coach sager and his mediocrity.

no hate here!
sach's....... maybe your signature line can add 2010???

Followthepuck.com allows me to only go back the past 3 years. However, versus teams like Centennial, Holy Angels, East, H-M, St. Thomas, Tonka and Moorhead, WBL is 5-13-1. That's a .289 winning percentage. Thanks to East Ridge entering play in '09-'10, Moorhead was scratched from the schedule. During these games, WBL was outscored about 86-53. Mediocrity.

For the other two teams we play from SEC that have been to State before: Cretin and Woodbury, WBL is 4-8, a .333 winning percentage. The disturbing FACT is that WBL lost the rematch all 3 seasons (0-6) in like the final week of play before sections.

So, now that adds up to a record of 9-21-1. That's about a .306 winning percentage. Add 1-1 versus Fargo, and 2-1 versus Cloquet, it jumps to 12-23-1, a .347 winning percentage.

It's taking a Woodbury geographical split that will possibly allow WBL to win the SEC in 2010-11.

Against the absolutely hated Stillwater Ponies, the past 3 years, WBL is 4-2-1, with 3 Ws this year.
Last edited by Goldfishdude on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 am

Goldfish You the man......... I understand ,if flake had the youth program that W.B. does and played at the High school level with no where near the same power anyone with a shed of hometown pride would question what is up. They should try what we did. Take one of those many ex-W.B.L. players [maybe Anderson,Bonin,] and make him head coach. We have had great results with the White bear guys we got from you.[Both Nelsons] with our girls program. And yhe young Forsythe is doing a GREAT job with the boys program from mites on up. Proud fan and his 1-3-1 what a joke!!

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

old goalie85 wrote:Goldfish You the man......... I understand ,if flake had the youth program that W.B. does and played at the High school level with no where near the same power anyone with a shed of hometown pride would question what is up. They should try what we did. Take one of those many ex-W.B.L. players [maybe Anderson,Bonin,] and make him head coach. We have had great results with the White bear guys we got from you.[Both Nelsons] with our girls program. And yhe young Forsythe is doing a GREAT job with the boys program from mites on up. Proud fan and his 1-3-1 what a joke!!
oldgoalie... thanks for the praise, but this is a thread you need to be RIPPING me... not praising me.. :lol:

Let me add Flake's first victory and Mounds View's in a long time over WBL this year.. Kudos to the FLake success.. It was no secret I gave them alot of praise in '09-'10.

Joey (nine toes) Marcoux

Post by Joey (nine toes) Marcoux » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 pm

He's a YANKEE fan :!: :!:

8) 8)

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Joey (nine toes) Marcoux wrote:He's a YANKEE fan :!: :!:

8) 8)
Joey Nine Toes??....Let me speak some language yoos will understand.. At a 40% interest rate, I will finance the surgery to add your 10th toe.

Joey (nine toes) Marcoux

Post by Joey (nine toes) Marcoux » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

8-[ :lol:

youngblood08

Post by youngblood08 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

old goalie85 wrote:Goldfish You the man......... I understand ,if flake had the youth program that W.B. does and played at the High school level with no where near the same power anyone with a shed of hometown pride would question what is up. They should try what we did. Take one of those many ex-W.B.L. players [maybe Anderson,Bonin,] and make him head coach. We have had great results with the White bear guys we got from you.[Both Nelsons] with our girls program. And yhe young Forsythe is doing a GREAT job with the boys program from mites on up. Proud fan and his 1-3-1 what a joke!!
There was a thread a few years back asking what new coach was going to have the biggest impact on thier program. I voted Forsythe. The one thing FLake has going for itself is the program is still small enough for him to have an impact on the things going on. WBL is too big and has too much history for 1 guy to effect it, most of the kids playing now don't remember Bonin. And let me add that guy would ruffel a few feathers as a coach! Then, they have the same BIG problem all East Metro teams deal with, they develop talent at the A levels and half leave for Hill which leaves them backfilling with B and C level kids that aren't as dedicated or don't have as much experience during thier youth hockey to have a huge impact on the High school program. So it takes awhile to groom the new talent and get them to step up thier game. Meanwhile Hill just puts a coat of polish on the stars they have adopted and wella!! State tourney bound.

Some get it some don't. The ones that DONT GET IT gloat about the record and what great players they have. The rest just enjoy.

StoppatchFairplayHelmets0

Post by StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 pm

The only thing I don't like about this guy is his signature line.

Because God IS watching and yes you ARE in big trouble. :)

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 wrote:The only thing I don't like about this guy is his signature line.

Because God IS watching and yes you ARE in big trouble. :)
You are right, patchie, and I was wrong. I need to start finding a hiding place. Signature line removed...

BodyShots

Post by BodyShots » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I hate the guy because he knows nothing about nothing. Just like me!

ubugme

Post by ubugme » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Goldfishdude wrote:
I think if you send ubugme a PM, he will agree that the parakeet banning bugs him, too.
It bugs me you can read minds...

It bugs me Joey only has nine toes...

It bugs me Chico no longer sells bail bonds...

It bugs me Sager doesn't return the checks....

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:46 pm

BodyShots wrote:I hate the guy because he knows nothing about nothing. Just like me!
Body, the fact that you know I know nothing about nothing, already makes you smarter than me, because I don't know I don't know nothing about nothing and there's nothing I can really do about it....Ya can't mold a castle out of a brick made of poop.

Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm

ubugme wrote:
Goldfishdude wrote:
It bugs me you can read minds...

It bugs me Joey only has nine toes...

It bugs me Chico no longer sells bail bonds...

It bugs me Sager doesn't return the checks....
ubugme.... you didn't fail to disappoint me, and blessed me with your presence.

I can read minds, but it hurts that I am dyslexic. I get slapped quite often.

Joey won't confirm, but I think he was part of the WBL hazing this year, as to only Nine Toes.

Is Chico now a licensed ticket scalper??

Sager has cashed the checks, and bought a new sweater.