HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hunter Miska NTDP Invite

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Hunter Miska NTDP Invite Reply with quote

Congrats to North Branch goalie Hunter Miska on his invite to the NTDP... You will represent USA Hockey very well.

Great kid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MHGr8ness



Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Posts: 316

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hunter Miska NTDP Invite Reply with quote

MrBoDangles wrote:
Congrats to North Branch goalie Hunter Miska on his invite to the NTDP... You will represent USA Hockey very well.

Great kid!


exciting news! he will really get to develop as a goaltender
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crickett75



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're talking about a tryout right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crickett75



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless, I'm sure Todd and Sabina are quit proud.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crickett75 wrote:
We're talking about a tryout right?

Heard that he needs to make a decision and will be in Michigan for possibly two years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1297

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnesota should be well represented. Fasching has a standing offer, but it'll be tough for him to leave home. I figure there should be about four or five others at the tryouts this spring. There's a lot of talent amongst the '95s.

Congrats to Hunter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Exiled One wrote:
Minnesota should be well represented. Fasching has a standing offer, but it'll be tough for him to leave home. I figure there should be about four or five others at the tryouts this spring. There's a lot of talent amongst the '95s.

Congrats to Hunter.

95's are a very strong group... Who else will be there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
F14



Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 253

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

My son was his roommate and fellow goalie up in St. Cloud with him last year at the Advanced 15 Camp. Very very deserving. Congrats on Todd and Calvin. Our team won the championship up in St. Cloud and I think that was a surprise to a lot of people.

With the resignation of Randy Gendreau up at North Branch and some of the struggles, I would think it would be an easy decision to go to Michigan.

Congrats again. He is a great athlete.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1297

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBoDangles wrote:
The Exiled One wrote:
Minnesota should be well represented. Fasching has a standing offer, but it'll be tough for him to leave home. I figure there should be about four or five others at the tryouts this spring. There's a lot of talent amongst the '95s.

Congrats to Hunter.

95's are a very strong group... Who else will be there?

I like Raskob and Cammarata (even though they don't play MSHSL). Kuhlman is looking good statistically. There's almost too many to mention, but Gross, Brodzinski, Labosky, Moore... these are just the players I've seen personally. There are definately more. Here's the National Select 15 group...

F Hudson Fasching (Apple Valley)
F Connor Thie (Hopkins)
F Conner Valesano (Duluth East)
F Zach Hartley (Holy Angels)
F Karson Kuhlman (Cloquet)
F T.J. Moore (Benilde)
F Taylor Cammarata (Shattuck)
F Dan Labosky (Benilde)
F Ryan Lundgren (Duluth East)
F Luke Voltin (Hill-Murray)
F Tyler Sheehy (Burnsville)
F Tyler Cline (Blaine)
D Michael Brodzinski (Blaine)
D Jack Pietruszewski (South St. Paul)
D James Schuldt (Minnetonka)
D Gage Ausmus (East Grand Forks)
D Parker Reno (Edina)
D Jordan Gross (Maple Grove)
D Blake Heinrich (Hill-Murray)
D Willie Raskob (Shattuck)
G Hunter Miska (North Branch)
G Ryan Daniels (Thief River Falls)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weekend_Warrior



Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Hunter. I remember having Todd paint my helmet back in high school. He did an incredible job
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Miska Masks Reply with quote

Weekend_Warrior wrote:
Congrats to Hunter. I remember having Todd paint my helmet back in high school. He did an incredible job


http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=840407&catid=14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
old goalie85



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 3443

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Hunter and NB hockey. FL's goalie had his mask do by his dad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1297

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://usahockey.cachefly.net/NTDP/2011CampRoster.pdf

Good luck boys!

D - Gage Ausmus - East Grand Forks
F - Taylor Cammarata - Shattuck (whb Maple Grove)
F - Hudson Fasching - Apple Valley
D - Jordan Gross - Maple Grove
D - Clint Lewis - Shattuck (whb Lakeville South)
G - Hunter Miska - North Branch
D - Willie Raskob - Shattuck (whb Hastings)
F - Luke Voltin - Hill-Murray
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GordonBombay99



Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 420

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Exiled One wrote:
http://usahockey.cachefly.net/NTDP/2011CampRoster.pdf

Good luck boys!

D - Gage Ausmus - East Grand Forks
F - Taylor Cammarata - Shattuck (whb Maple Grove)
F - Hudson Fasching - Apple Valley
D - Jordan Gross - Maple Grove
D - Clint Lewis - Shattuck (whb Lakeville South)
G - Hunter Miska - North Branch
D - Willie Raskob - Shattuck (whb Hastings)
F - Luke Voltin - Hill-Murray

Very solid group of players. Looks to be a good 2013 draft for Minnesota.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muckandgrind



Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1566

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GordonBombay99 wrote:
The Exiled One wrote:
http://usahockey.cachefly.net/NTDP/2011CampRoster.pdf

Good luck boys!

D - Gage Ausmus - East Grand Forks
F - Taylor Cammarata - Shattuck (whb Maple Grove)
F - Hudson Fasching - Apple Valley
D - Jordan Gross - Maple Grove
D - Clint Lewis - Shattuck (whb Lakeville South)
G - Hunter Miska - North Branch
D - Willie Raskob - Shattuck (whb Hastings)
F - Luke Voltin - Hill-Murray

Very solid group of players. Looks to be a good 2013 draft for Minnesota.


You're not joking. I think the 1995's could be the most heavily represented birth year for Minnesotans ever in '13 draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Exiled One wrote:
http://usahockey.cachefly.net/NTDP/2011CampRoster.pdf

Good luck boys!

D - Gage Ausmus - East Grand Forks
F - Taylor Cammarata - Shattuck (whb Maple Grove)
F - Hudson Fasching - Apple Valley
D - Jordan Gross - Maple Grove
D - Clint Lewis - Shattuck (whb Lakeville South)
G - Hunter Miska - North Branch
D - Willie Raskob - Shattuck (whb Hastings)
F - Luke Voltin - Hill-Murray


Sounds like six out of the forty were already invited to play on the team with two of them being Hudson Fasching and Hunter Miska. Also sounds like Hunter has accepted and was the only goalie in the country to be offered.

I'm very surprised that Minnesota was third in number of invites..?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1297

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBoDangles wrote:
I'm very surprised that Minnesota was third in number of invites..?

...second in invites with eight. Michigan was first with eleven, which isn't unusual because it's easier to get them to accept invites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Exiled One wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
I'm very surprised that Minnesota was third in number of invites..?

...second in invites with eight. Michigan was first with eleven, which isn't unusual because it's easier to get them to accept invites.

That makes sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joe_moe



Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very solid goalie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 3312

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunter saves 66 of 68 shots winning two games by shutout and splitting time in two other games. They take home the Four Nations crown, held in Russia, in dominating fashion Exclamation

Named goalie of the tournament..


USA!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links:

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group