Joined: 24 Mar 2011
|Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:19 pm Post subject: USJDP Junior Prep Camp at University of Denver
|USJDP Junior Prep Camp
June 26-Juy 2, 2011
July 3-9, 2011
University of Denver
Current confirmed 2011 Staff – 2-3 additional NAHL and USHL coaches to be posted once confirmed:
• University of Denver Assistant Coach Derek Lalonde
• U.S. Air Force Assistant Coach Mike Corbett
• 35-year pro, junior and AAA GM/Head Coach John Paris, Jr.
• Alaska Avalanche Assistant Coach Sean Fish
• Tulsa Rampage Head Coach Chad MacLeod (Goaltending Coach)
• Campbellton Tigers Assistant Coach Jason LeBlanc
• WSHL Head Coach Zac Desjardins
The USJDP Junior Prep Camp is an elite player development camp for current year Ban-Mid AA/AAA and Junior A/B players (birth years 1991-97) at the University of Denver. All aspects of the development camp are run by current NHL, US College D1, USHL and NAHL coaches and scouts.
The 2-week program features players from the US, Canada, Russia, Latvia, Switzerland, Germany, France, Mexico, Slovakia, England, and the Czech Republic, and includes:
• NHL, US College D1, USHL and NAHL Coaches
• 4 hours on-ice per day
• 3 hours on DU Varsity weight room per day
• Daily Junior & College Hockey Seminars
• 3 weekly Showcase games
• One-on-one player evaluations
• USJDP Top Prospects List
If you are looking to go to an event with a hundred coaches were you will be seen, this is NOT the right program for you. If you want to attend a program where you can train with other high-end, elite players, this IS the program for you. The bottom line is this: if you are dedicated to working hard, pushing yourself, and doing whatever it takes to improve, than please feel free to apply for the USJDP Junior Prep Camp.
This is a two-week program and while it is recommended to attend both weeks to get the most out of the development program players may register for 1 or 2 full weeks if they so choose.
To learn more or register visit www.USJDP.com or call today 303.964.0929.