Meltdown: alot of missing 12U Teams

Discussion of Minnesota Girls Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Northland Cannon

Post by Northland Cannon »

Good for you capatalist and keep throwing around the cheap shots while you hide behind your computer. No one is name calling except for you but if you're that bitter and it makes you feel better have at it!!! You seem to be an expert on what every team, kid and parent should do in youth hockey and AAA. I'm sure LPH is dying to give you a section in their paper.
capitalist wrote:Yes, that's the point. They had much better competition in the U14 brackets with the Blades, LS Stars, and WI Jr Badgers (minor and major) than they did in the U16. For the International in August the Westman Wildcats were also in the U14. There was nothing in U16 except the 96 Prospects and U14 Ice Cats. That was my point, moron, if you want to start name-calling.
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

while you hide behind your computer
And you must be a child of the 60's to have been christened Northland Cannon.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Northlands were great sticks, better than Titians, C Bros, Surewoods.
bluebyou

Post by bluebyou »

Inigo, your lack of hockey insight and road rage are not wanted on this or any other thread.
Last edited by bluebyou on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

bluebyou wrote:Inigo, your lack of hockey insight and road rage are not wanted on this or any other thread.
Luckily, mine is not an elected position.

In this particular case, however, I'm not seeing any rage in my texts. I simply responded to this unhappy fella that he was indeed hiding behind his own computer.
Good for you capatalist and keep throwing around the cheap shots while you hide behind your computer. No one is name calling except for you but if you're that bitter and it makes you feel better have at it!!! You seem to be an expert on what every team, kid and parent should do in youth hockey and AAA. I'm sure LPH is dying to give you a section in their paper.
I'll be interested to follow your hockey genius as you post the fourth installment of your wisdom.