Cloquet @ Grand Rapids

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply

Winner?

Cloquet
3
15%
Grand Rapids
17
85%
 
Total votes: 20

pipersniper12
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: GR

Cloquet @ Grand Rapids

Post by pipersniper12 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Who wins round one of the 2011-12 season?
Hunt|Fish|Hockey

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6733
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Post by east hockey » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

A tough go for Cloquet on Rapids' ice.

Rapids by three.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

pipersniper12
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: GR

Post by pipersniper12 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:49 pm

I heard GR has a couple of injured players, including junior defenseman Jake Bischoff.
Hunt|Fish|Hockey

EHSHack
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by EHSHack » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:33 am

Rapids by 4.
Go Hounds.

The X
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by The X » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 am

Rapids should have enough depth even if they have a couple players injured.
In GR I will take Rapids 4-1.

pipersniper12
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: GR

Post by pipersniper12 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

GR 2
Cloquet 0
End of 1st

Shots 10-4 GR
Hunt|Fish|Hockey

pipersniper12
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: GR

Post by pipersniper12 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 pm

GR 2
Cloquet 0
End of 2nd

Shots 22-8 GR
Hunt|Fish|Hockey

pipersniper12
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: GR

Post by pipersniper12 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 pm

4-1 Final
Hunt|Fish|Hockey

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6733
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Post by east hockey » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Nice call, Howie. I also got the goal diff. correct, but you nailed the actual score. Well done.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

The X
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by The X » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 am

east hockey wrote:Nice call, Howie. I also got the goal diff. correct, but you nailed the actual score. Well done.

Lee
Thanks Lee, we were both correct on that one. :wink:

GR3343
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by GR3343 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 am

pipersniper12 wrote:I heard GR has a couple of injured players, including junior defenseman Jake Bischoff.
Good call - 2 assists last night
Character is who you are when no one is watching

northwoods oldtimer
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by northwoods oldtimer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:48 am

GR3343 wrote:
pipersniper12 wrote:I heard GR has a couple of injured players, including junior defenseman Jake Bischoff.
Good call - 2 assists last night
Must be a wild rumor. 22 looked to be 100% last night. Great start to the season.

pipersniper12
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: GR

Post by pipersniper12 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 am

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
GR3343 wrote:
pipersniper12 wrote:I heard GR has a couple of injured players, including junior defenseman Jake Bischoff.
Good call - 2 assists last night
Must be a wild rumor. 22 looked to be 100% last night. Great start to the season.
I am assuming it was. Seeing him on the ice was a pleasant surprise.
Hunt|Fish|Hockey

Post Reply