Will Blaine beat MG Again!!!!!!!

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who Will win Maple Grove or Blaine

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:56 am

Maple Grove
58%
Blaine
43%

Total votes: 40

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:This game has really brought out the class of both Blaine & Maple Grove here on the message board. :roll:

I don't agree with the penalty that was called to start off the game. I do think it changed the game drastically and it would have been interesting to see what kind of game would have transpired had it not been called the way it did... but can't change it and 15-1 is what it ended up. MG looked way better than they did on Tuesday night and deserved the W. Best of luck @ State.

:idea:
The funny thing is, is that they're all known(from their posts) Centennial and Coon Rapids guys. It's been YEARS since they've been able to smile about something. :lol:
Puckguy19

Post by Puckguy19 »

blueliner5 wrote:
the_juiceman wrote:
The Gumper wrote: Is Aus the former Centennial coach?
no--brother I believe
I believe they are cousins
We have a winner!
Tornadoes 2003StateChamps

Post by Tornadoes 2003StateChamps »

Maybe classless if the MG coach left in his 1st line but he played all the other lines and even switched goalies.

Poor Blaine, even when they're thrown a bone, they still can't capitalize. This truely is Maple Grove's best team they will produce for some time; next year will be questionable. Blaine will be strong again next year.
goldy313 wrote:I am waiting for the 6 pages on how classless Maple Grove was to win by 14...oh wait there aren't a bunch of Lakeville people trying to get their own coach fired :shock:
play hard

Post by play hard »

MG played as a team, Blaine didn't. this was a problem blaine had all year. The coach even had seperate meetings, one with the upper classmen and then another with his sophmores. MG had the better TEAM.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

blueliner5 wrote:Gotta love it GO CRIMSON GO!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Hey #29, #39 and #40 how ya feeling? =D> =D> =D>
I bet you feel like doing this ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
"Your hatred for Blaine must run deep" I said it with reason....

These are numbers of the three Coon Rapids kids that went to Blaine. It will be obvious for most why he bashes Blaine and their current and past players. It's why he spun up Brodzinski in the Heinrich thread.

Pull your head out of the sand, Tiger33. :idea:
Gopher Blog

Post by Gopher Blog »

Kind of hard to argue the guy isn't bitter about what you say. Unfortunate.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Gopher Blog wrote:Kind of hard to argue the guy isn't bitter about what you say. Unfortunate.
Agreed.