Shout out to the Eagan boys!

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HappyHockeyFan

Shout out to the Eagan boys!

Post by HappyHockeyFan »

Just wanna say thanks for the past two years of awesome hockey, compiling a record of 47-12-3. Two State Tournament appearances and a Third Place trophy are some awesome accomplishments. Goodluck to the futures of seniors Michael Zajac, Will Merchant, Nick Kuchera, Derrick Kuchera, Eli May, Conner Mcgovern, Sam Wolfe, Cody Mason, Tommy Nowariak, Christian Butler and Eric Peterson. You will be missed at the rink next season. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
It's not the Best players, it's the Right players! HB
gopherpuck516

Post by gopherpuck516 »

I moved to Eagan a couple years ago knowing nothing about their hockey team. The first game I took my son to I was amazed at how well their best players, mostly all juniors at the time, played the game. It's no surprise to me that four of their players have earned D1 scholarships already. It wouldn't surprise me if one or two more end up playing D1 hockey as well. It was great to watch these guys play the last couple years and best of luck to all of them in the future!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Enjoyed watching these guys as well. Very dissapointed they didn't have a better showing at the tourney as many of us know they are a better team than we saw.