Congrats to Justin Kloos-2012 Mr. Hockey

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

mn miracle man

Post by mn miracle man » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Neuuman wrote:And, I guess the way he got those 47 points in 21 elite league games in the fall is suspect???? He, other than his linemate Jake Guentzel, led the league in scoring by almost a point a game. His team did win the league title. Yeah, you hate a guy who scores points like that.
Are you done yet? Maybe a few more posts to state your point? Let it go bud, like I said before I was just stating out an opinion after watching some of these kids play in person for the first time and not basing opinions off of stats alone. Didn't think it would set off a hockey holy war, who pissed in your Cheerios?

Neuuman

Post by Neuuman » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

mn miracle man wrote:
Neuuman wrote:And, I guess the way he got those 47 points in 21 elite league games in the fall is suspect???? He, other than his linemate Jake Guentzel, led the league in scoring by almost a point a game. His team did win the league title. Yeah, you hate a guy who scores points like that.
Are you done yet? Maybe a few more posts to state your point? Let it go bud, like I said before I was just stating out an opinion after watching some of these kids play in person for the first time and not basing opinions off of stats alone. Didn't think it would set off a hockey holy war, who pissed in your Cheerios?
I promise this is my last post on this subject. First, you come in to a post specifically started to congratulate a kid for a very nice accomplishment, and you say what a disappointment it was he was recognized. Second, you now admit the state tournament was the first time you had the opportunity to see some of these kids play in person. Third, you question Justin's "class" because he scored some meaningless points in a 19-0 blowout, knowing only his name and never having met him and knowing nothing about him other than his team and jersey number. As I stated earlier (several times) - their are plenty of places out here to voice your displeasure and dazzle us all with your expert opinion on the Mr. Hockey recipient.

Life is too short and I'm too old to waste any more keystrokes and/or thoughts about you and the opinions you formed based on "seeing these kids for the first time".