HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blake Heinrich commits to UMD
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1649

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Blake Heinrich commits to UMD Reply with quote

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/146255?referrer_id=32760
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
keepyourheadup



Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 1079

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Blake, UMD got a good one, huge upside with this kid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperStar



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 1283

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Congrats to Blake...!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deacon64



Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 112

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to him!

Definitely physical and offensively agressive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlueLineSpecial



Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 556
Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! We'll get to watch him light people up for a few more years
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sats81



Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 2737

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Congrats to Blake. Kids a stud and is gonna be a very good college defensemen. Loved watching him wreck some kids in the tourney!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hockeyfan893



Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Posts: 337

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonderful kid from a wonderful family. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him continue his hockey career.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blueliner5



Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1649

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Same grade same birthyear. I don't remember the birthdays, but I want to say it's about five months difference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stpaul



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 1052

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Blake Heinrich Reply with quote

Congratulations to Blake. Fantastic news. He will join another Hill-Murray Pioneer, Chris Casto, on the blue line for the Bulldogs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blueliner5



Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!


Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!


Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.

Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blueliner5



Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!


Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.

Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.


Geez, relax Bo. This has nothing to do with Blaine. Let's get back on the topic and give this young man some praise for his god given talent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!


Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.

Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.


Geez, relax Bo. This has nothing to do with Blaine. Let's get back on the topic and give this young man some praise for his god given talent


Exactly! Quit trying to bring Brodzinski/Blaine into it as usual.

Shame on you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blueliner5



Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!


Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.

Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.


Geez, relax Bo. This has nothing to do with Blaine. Let's get back on the topic and give this young man some praise for his god given talent


Exactly! Quit trying to bring Brodzinski/Blaine into it as usual.

Shame on you


There you go again, Bo. Leave it behind
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!


Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.

Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.


Geez, relax Bo. This has nothing to do with Blaine. Let's get back on the topic and give this young man some praise for his god given talent


Exactly! Quit trying to bring Brodzinski/Blaine into it as usual.

Shame on you


There you go again, Bo. Leave it behind

I'm able to understand your frustration with the Coon Rapids kids heading to Blaine. Leave it..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tigers33



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great kid! Great display of heart, effort, pride, and sportsmanship at the state tourney.

Mitch/Karl - I wish you would ban people like Bodangles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers33 wrote:
Great kid! Great display of heart, effort, pride, and sportsmanship at the state tourney.

Mitch/Karl - I wish you would ban people like Bodangles.

I'm sorry that I make it hard for you to spew your nonsense.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tigers33



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You take a great topic and always find a way to turn it into an argument with people on here. Everytime!!! Leave it.

Great kid, wish him nothing but the best of luck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers33 wrote:
You take a great topic and always find a way to turn it into an argument with people on here. Everytime!!! Leave it.

Great kid, wish him nothing but the best of luck.

No, HE spun it into a Brodzinski/Blaine thing as usual..

I'm sure he figured out he was wasting his time bashing Blaine because of the Coon Rapids kids now. Coon Rapids would of had a VERY good team this year.

Blake was also part of a great group of kids that played for CINB. Watched many of his youth games. It's a great thing... Congrats, Blake!

Again, how bout we ALL leave it alone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tigers33



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually looking back you turned into that, as always. He simply said he would have rather had him than Brodzinski. You immediately turn it into a Blaine thing. He than comes back simply saying the better player in his mind and the way he displayed himself at state. You than make it more into a Blaine thing.

All you do is look for arguments. Read this to yourself, and get over it.

My opinion...I would rather have Blake too, and I could careless about someone is from Blaine. The weekend Blake had at state, his display of sportsmanship, and his reputation of being an unbelievable kid makes him a better choice.

How ya gonna spin this one now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers33 wrote:
Actually looking back you turned into that, as always. He simply said he would have rather had him than Brodzinski. You immediately turn it into a Blaine thing. He than comes back simply saying the better player in his mind and the way he displayed himself at state. You than make it more into a Blaine thing.

All you do is look for arguments. Read this to yourself, and get over it.

My opinion...I would rather have Blake too, and I could careless about someone is from Blaine. The weekend Blake had at state, his display of sportsmanship, and his reputation of being an unbelievable kid makes him a better choice.

How ya gonna spin this one now?

You're not even able to comprehend your own advice... We wouldn't expect anything better out of you. Rolling Eyes

Brick wall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tigers33



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers33 wrote:
Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!


Sounds good, bud.............. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links:

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group