TJ MOORE

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

gray5

TJ MOORE

Post by gray5 »

Does anybody know if this kid has got any offers? I watched him in the Elite league a few weeks back and hes certainly has d1 talent-nice hands, good feet, and a rocket slapper..
I also looked up his stats and he was top 3 in all of BSM top categories.
noflybys

Post by noflybys »

Yes I have seen him play. Very good but for him to get D1 looks, he will have to play juniors first and develop more. Plays well with good players. Has to step his game up when out there with the average players.
Wside

TJ Moore

Post by Wside »

I would say he has been doing this "in general" as the leader of team NE.
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

noflybys wrote:Yes I have seen him play. Very good but for him to get D1 looks, he will have to play juniors first and develop more. Plays well with good players. Has to step his game up when out there with the average players.
Sure - due to all the average players he'd have to play with in D1.
Roy01

Post by Roy01 »

InigoMontoya wrote:
noflybys wrote:Yes I have seen him play. Very good but for him to get D1 looks, he will have to play juniors first and develop more. Plays well with good players. Has to step his game up when out there with the average players.
Sure - due to all the average players he'd have to play with in D1.
Well, he's still gotta stand out from the rest of the average players in high school to even get the opportunity in D1 hockey.
Wside

TJ Moore

Post by Wside »

He is leading the Elite league in goals and tied for overall points. I would say that's above average.
Roy01

Re: TJ Moore

Post by Roy01 »

Wside wrote:He is leading the Elite league in goals and tied for overall points. I would say that's above average.
Oh I'm not discrediting him by any means, he's obviously doing well. I was just simply replying to the comment above.
noflybys

Post by noflybys »

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Just my oppinion of the kid. Remember goals and points are not everything.
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

TJ is a pure goal scorer. Plays hard on both sides of the rink (likes to mix it up) and does alot of the dirtly things that dont always show in the stats. I agree he has to play Junior prior but he will play D1.