Private School Trash talk thread

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

rainier wrote:We can debate details until Breck opts up to AA, but here is the bottom line when it comes to the question "What can private schools do that public schools can't?"

They can pick and choose the kids they want in their school. It is not really open enrollment for private schools, because they don't have to let a kid in if they don't want to. That is a HUGE difference.
To me, this "debate" isn't about being on the "right side" of the discussion but about discussing facts.

I have personally seen hockey players attend a private school because it had special ed services the local public school didn't. I have also seen hockey players attend the local public school because the private school they were thinking of attending didn't have the same services. It goes both ways. Comes down to funding and what specific institutions have devoted their resources toward.

Yes, private schools can choose who they admit to their school based on the applicants that apply.
In theory, public schools are doing the same thing, though. They should be doing what they can to make the students who live in their boundaries want to attend their schools and are picking out of the students who apply to open enroll at their school the ones they want.

In both situations, the more students they get, the more funding they get.

And yes, I agree they are different. By definition they are different entities. Where I don't agree is that being different makes them inherently unfair and gives the advantage to the private schools, especially in sports.
I have seen many examples of students using the same systems in grade schools that the high school team is using so once they get to high school they have been playing with many of the same kids under the same system for many years. Etc, etc.
rainier

Post by rainier »

SFA1992 wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:rainer, are you honestly saying that your two friends anecdotal stories are representative of all private schools?

Saying that public schools "don't get to choose where their resources are allocated" is a very flawed statement.

Is this turning into a straw man or are you actually interested in having the discussion? The current St Thomas Ice Arena is named as such because since it's opening it has shared ice time with both UST men's and women's teams for practice and games. The Wild have also practiced there on many occasions.

Public schools are offering something with a $10k value for "free" on a daily basis. And the more the individual child participates in it, the more value they are personally getting out of it.

Whether you like it or not, the scholarships offered are need based.

Coaches are typically paid much less at private schools than at public schools. I don't think there's a standard on either side. There are some public schools who are staffed better than privates and vice versa.
Everyone who coaches at the high school level does it because they want to, not for the money.

Teachers are paid less because, in general, they don't have the money to pay them more. The vast majority of a private school's budget is usually salaries. When things like arenas/fields/extensions/etc are built they are generally the result of fundraising and are not drawn from the same pool of money salaries are.

I could cherry pick private schools that don't have the best sports teams just like you have with some public schools.
Ultimately, the idea that a school doesn't try to make themselves as attractive as they can be and attract families from all over to their area is quite an odd stance. School systems are one of the top driving factors in buying a house and people make many decisions based on this.
The idea that Public School A does not draw from the same pool of people as Private School A 5 miles away is more a result of their attitude as an institution than what they can do.

Yes, it is a difference. Difference isn't bad it is simply different.
However, if you were to compare the departments of people who "market" to the public from a public school vs a private school, I would bet the public would significantly dwarf the private.
Shouldn't the school itself be a marketing tool?
HShockeywatcher, you are killing it. As forum readers know, the only things HSHW kills are logic and coherent arguments. Your level of harmony with him tells me all I need to know about you.

Rainier, by the way, the best part of the marketing from a private perspective (IMO) are the open houses, which are run by the students. The students volunteer to take prospective students and families on a tour and show them what its like to go to school there. The students look forward to it, because they believe in what they're showing. That's great! Tell me again who cares?

Also, growing up in a suburb with a great program, the HS teams always got the best ice times, right after school. In my experience, the public school varsity teams don't have to compete with anyone for ice time, because they are the top dogs. And they normally have a bigger number of ice sheets. And facilities in general. If that was your experience, then okay.

Since STA does not have female students, should they build another sheet of ice and let it lie dormant? Believe me, this can be arranged, we have the capital. You must be related to HSHW. Also, it's great to hear STA has a ton of money saved up!

Don't forget, education is what you make of it. You can get a great education at just about every public or private school in this state. It's awesome. Agreed

If you think the Vanelli's do it for the money... c'mon man. No, but do they do it for more money than public school coaches do?

Comparing STA and other privates to TRF and IFalls is silly... HSHW tries to. He says "You have to make your school more attractive to open enrollees.." yet he doesn't realize that many A school do not have this option. If the closest town to you is 30 miles away and has 500 people total, open enrollment is a non-factor.

Please tell me what you want private schools to do. No sports? Or just compete on our own, all alone. If we go, trust me, you'll miss us. Now I KNOW you're related to HSHW. This could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. No one would miss private schools. 80% of the state hadn't heard of STA until they became a good hockey team. If the MSHSL decided to place the private schools in their own tourney, all the private school hockey programs would be terrible in two years. The private schools used to have their own tournament...and no one cared. It would be the same thing today.

It's like some people saw Mordor in LOTR and said, "That. THAT must be what it's like inside a private school" It's good to see private schools have nerds too.

Again, HShockeywatcher, you're the man. Said no one ever.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

People like rainier all tow the public school line mantras. We all pay for teacher salaries-new schools-great pension plans-remodeling of older schools-and pretty much everything the public schools want. Private educations in most cases are paid for by the parents of the kids. I wish I had the 10k that is spent at the public school my kids go to. Would be nice to have options. Obama sends his kids to private school. On a side note my kids love the public schools they attend and so do I.
rainier

Post by rainier »

wolfman wrote:People like rainier all tow the public school line mantras. We all pay for teacher salaries-new schools-great pension plans-remodeling of older schools-and pretty much everything the public schools want. Private educations in most cases are paid for by the parents of the kids. I wish I had the 10k that is spent at the public school my kids go to. Would be nice to have options. Obama sends his kids to private school. On a side note my kids love the public schools they attend and so do I.
If you want to add anything to the conversation other than doing a bad Rush Limbaugh impersonation, please feel free.

Try to at least throw something about high school hockey in your posts.
HShockeywatcher

Why don't you care? Why wouldn't you want public school students to advertise their school to prospective students?

So, on one hand you acknowledge that private schools pay less than public but then think they pay more? You can't have this both ways...

I literally never compare little community schools to schools like STA. Every time you turn public/private threads into STA/out-state discussions, I comment that you are comparing apples oranges.

Why do you think public schools shouldn't "make your school more attractive" to prospective students?

My guess if the MSHSL did away with private schools; in a manner of about 15 minutes most would expand their seasons to compete with junior teams and public school programs would suffer overnight.
This would be positive on neither side of the equation.

The straw man comments literally do nothing to further this discussion and actively take away from your posts.
wolfman wrote:People like rainier all tow the public school line mantras. We all pay for teacher salaries-new schools-great pension plans-remodeling of older schools-and pretty much everything the public schools want. Private educations in most cases are paid for by the parents of the kids. I wish I had the 10k that is spent at the public school my kids go to. Would be nice to have options. Obama sends his kids to private school. On a side note my kids love the public schools they attend and so do I.
It's important to realize the 10k figure is an average, so if your child isn't an at risk youth, in special ed, poor, in 3 sports, etc, they are "receiving" a significantly lower portion of that $.

There is a very good case that could be made for only private schooling.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Bam! Rainier goes after Rush and me at the same time. I'm humbled to be mentioned in the same breath with Rush. You made my point to a T. I'm rooting for Edina in a blowout over LN.
rainier

Post by rainier »

wolfman wrote:Bam! Rainier goes after Rush and me at the same time. I'm humbled to be mentioned in the same breath with Rush. You made my point to a T. I'm rooting for Edina in a blowout over LN.
This is a good first step, but feel free to comment on the subject of this thread. Any thoughts on public vs private schools in high school hockey?
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Rainier I think Breck and Blake should be AA in hockey (boys and girls) I think Hermantown should be AA in boys hockey. I think private schools should not be all in the same section. I think the privates have made the HS tourney awesome. I think as a politician advocating for public school education you should send your kids to public schools. I think we all have the right to our opinions. I think you on this Forum is priceless.
SFA1992

Post by SFA1992 »

Rainier we don't have a ton of money saved up, we are still paying off the new student activity center. Don't worry, there actually are classrooms in that building, so the students can learn while they take a break from preparing for the Olympics/world domination...

If you'd like to donate, here is the link:

http://www.cadets.com/support-our-cadets/
rainier

Post by rainier »

HShockeywatcher wrote:Why don't you care? Why wouldn't you want public school students to advertise their school to prospective students?
Because I don't see this the way you do. And I don't think the vast majority of parents in MN do either. Not everyone is "shopping" around for the best school. Most parents just send their kid to the public school in their district and only worry about shopping for a new school if the one their kid is supposed to is severely deficient in some way. I didn't go to school in a place of business, so I don't view education through that lens. You do, that's fine.
So, on one hand you acknowledge that private schools pay less than public but then think they pay more? You can't have this both ways...
Private schools pay their teachers less, and their coaches more. Is this false?

I literally never compare little community schools to schools like STA. Every time you turn public/private threads into STA/out-state discussions, I comment that you are comparing apples oranges.
You tacitly compare them every time you say that "schools need to make themselves more attractive". That's why I bring up TRF. You seem to think that it is within the powers of all schools to make themselves more attractive to hockey open-enrollees, yet this does not apply to most outstate schools. If you don't want me to bring up the outstate schools, then stop saying that all schools can make themselves more attractive. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL SCHOOLS.

Why do you think public schools shouldn't "make your school more attractive" to prospective students? Because for many schools, it doesn't matter, because there is no extra talent to attract for many, many miles. If you mean this only for metro schools, then say so.

My guess if the MSHSL did away with private schools; in a manner of about 15 minutes most would expand their seasons to compete with junior teams and public school programs would suffer overnight.
This would be positive on neither side of the equation.
I couldn't disagree with this more. If private schools went away in hockey, the memory of them would disappear like a mouse fart in a hurricane. That's the flip side to only letting in a small number of students: you have a much smaller number of alumni. Besides, I don't want privates to leave. I wouldn't cry if they did, but I'm fine with them-in AA.

The straw man comments literally do nothing to further this discussion and actively take away from your posts.
It's important to realize the 10k figure is an average, so if your child isn't an at risk youth, in special ed, poor, in 3 sports, etc, they are "receiving" a significantly lower portion of that $.

There is a very good case that could be made for only private schooling. Now that would be the ultimate dystopian nightmare.
rainier

Post by rainier »

wolfman wrote:Rainier I think Breck and Blake should be AA in hockey (boys and girls) I think Hermantown should be AA in boys hockey. I think private schools should not be all in the same section. I think the privates have made the HS tourney awesome. I think as a politician advocating for public school education you should send your kids to public schools. I think we all have the right to our opinions. I think you on this Forum is priceless.
Other than "privates have made the HS tourney awesome", I agree completely with your other takes, especially the last one.
SFA1992

Post by SFA1992 »

I'm surprised, Ran, (may I call you Ran?), that you agree privates shouldn't be lopped into one or two sections. Wouldn't that take care of you not liking them at state? Maybe next year we could get Duluth Marshall, Benilde, STAA, and HM at state!!

Also, did you donate yet?
rainier

Post by rainier »

SFA1992 wrote:I'm surprised, Ran, (may I call you Ran?), that you agree privates shouldn't be lopped into one or two sections. Wouldn't that take care of you not liking them at state? Maybe next year we could get Duluth Marshall, Benilde, STAA, and HM at state!!

I'm not a fan of private schools, but in AA, go for it!

Good luck to the Cadets tomorrow!
HShockeywatcher

If you ever shop around for a house, one of the top things a realtor will discuss with you is the local schools. It's one of the selling points of neighborhoods and a factor in house value.
You are right that many simply send their kid to the local school, but it is because they made the decision years previous to live there.
Did you never attend any post secondary education? I think it would be very naive to not think the public system can be looked at in much the same way private schools are...
In all of that you didn't explain why you don't want kids to be proud of their school and advertise to others...

Yes, it is false. It may not be in some cases, but 100% of my experience is that both teachers and coaches are paid significantly less at private schools.

All schools can. I won't change that. They can and many do.
But I'm not comparing specific schools to other specific schools. I'm more thinking about schools in close proximity of each other. Breck/southwest, STA/SSP, Hill/WBL, Holy Angels/Richfield, Marshall/Hermantown, etc, etc
There's a reason people move out of the cities and a reason they pick certain places to go to when they do. Why you wouldn't want your community to be the place they go to is beyond me.

Nope, it isn't only private schools who should want their schools to be more attractive. Students/families open enroll at/move to communities in the metro and outstate because of specific programs the schools offer, both athletic and otherwise. It's not just a metro thing.

The idea of all private schools (how formal education started) would be to give people more choice. That is one of the downfalls of the current public system.
rainier

Post by rainier »

HShockeywatcher wrote:If you ever shop around for a house, one of the top things a realtor will discuss with you is the local schools. It's one of the selling points of neighborhoods and a factor in house value. I agree, but if you live in a city with only one school, it doesn't matter.
You are right that many simply send their kid to the local school, but it is because they made the decision years previous to live there. Are you answering a question of mine here, or are we entering the HSHW "Fog of No Reason"? You know, the part where instead of answering point blank questions, you just twist off into some unrelated tangent.
Did you never attend any post secondary education? I think it would be very naive to not think the public system can be looked at in much the same way private schools are... I did and still do attend post-secondary education, and this relates to your second sentence how?
In all of that you didn't explain why you don't want kids to be proud of their school and advertise to others... You're putting words in my mouth. I never said I don't want kids to do this, I said that growing up in a town with one school (public), you don't ever think about advertising or telling other how proud you are of your school. Is this common in the metro? Do kids from Eagan travel around the area and tell others how great their school is and that they should go there too? I don't think this is something public school kids do, but I may be wrong.

Yes, it is false. It may not be in some cases, but 100% of my experience is that both teachers and coaches are paid significantly less at private schools.
Okay, that is your experience.
All schools can. I won't change that. They can and many do.
But I'm not comparing specific schools to other specific schools. If you say "All schools can", then by definition you are comparing all schools to all schools, which includes every specific school -to -specific school comparison one can make. If "All schools can" make themselves more attractive, then tell me how being more attractive helps Thief River Falls? Where are these kids they will attract? I'm more thinking about schools in close proximity of each other. But you just said "All schools can". You can't say "All schools can" and then pick the few YOU want to compare. If it's "All schools", then its "All schools". If you don't want to compare TRF or International Falls to these schools, then you must think there is some difference in their ability to make themselves more attractive.Breck/southwest, STA/SSP, Hill/WBL, Holy Angels/Richfield, Marshall/Hermantown, etc, etc
There's a reason people move out of the cities and a reason they pick certain places to go to when they do. Why you wouldn't want your community to be the place they go to is beyond me.

Nope, it isn't only private schools who should want their schools to be more attractive. Students/families open enroll at/move to communities in the metro and outstate because of specific programs the schools offer, both athletic and otherwise. It's not just a metro thing. Sure, this happens, but not at a level that would make a meaningful change to a hockey program. It's order of magnitude easier to go to a new school in the metro than it is to go to a new rural outstate school.

The idea of all private schools (how formal education started) would be to give people more choice. That is one of the downfalls of the current public system. I'm glad the private schools and their distinguished graduates are here to save all the public school heathens and Philistines from themselves.
SFA1992

Post by SFA1992 »

rainier wrote:
SFA1992 wrote:I'm surprised, Ran, (may I call you Ran?), that you agree privates shouldn't be lopped into one or two sections. Wouldn't that take care of you not liking them at state? Maybe next year we could get Duluth Marshall, Benilde, STAA, and HM at state!!

I'm not a fan of private schools, but in AA, go for it!

Good luck to the Cadets tomorrow!
Thanks. We've converted another. No one can resist.
HShockeywatcher

Parents pick where they are going to send their children to school usually long before they are in their teens. I'm going to assume you understand this concept.
Post-secondary institutions are generally for profit. Getting your funding in the form of tuition vs taxes shouldn't change your goals as an institution.
How is telling you that you didn't say something putting words in your mouth? It's literally the opposite...

If you make a blanket statement about "all private schools" and my experience is different, then your statement is not true. Unless there's some other "logic" I could be introduced to...
All schools can better and make themselves more attractive to prospective students/families.
It is more realistic to compare two schools that are closer to each other. That is my opinion. Yours may be different. That is fine.

Anyway, your first response was great. No name calling and all on point and I thought the agenda had gone away. Oh well, you're right. Congratulations, you win.
The straw man and twisting words get old fast.

Good luck to all the schools playing the next 3 days. Hopefully there are few injuries and lots of good games!
Jumbolaya

Post by Jumbolaya »

wolfman wrote:I think as a politician advocating for public school education you should send your kids to public schools.
They're your kids, not a sociology experiment. As a parent, you give them the best opportunities available. While ideally politicians would put their money where their mouths are, one can advocate for improving public schools without sending your kids to them, particularly in DC where the school are awful. The last presidential offspring to attend DC public schools was Amy Carter, so it isn't like presidents on either side of the aisle have viewed that as a viable option in many years.
rainier

Post by rainier »

HShockeywatcher wrote:Parents pick where they are going to send their children to school usually long before they are in their teens. I'm going to assume you understand this concept.
Post-secondary institutions are generally for profit. Getting your funding in the form of tuition vs taxes shouldn't change your goals as an institution.
How is telling you that you didn't say something putting words in your mouth? It's literally the opposite... Oh man, I can't believe I'm going down this rabbit hole, but the sadist in me can't resist. You wanted me to "explain why you don't want kids to be proud of their school and advertise to others." I never said this, and you wanted me to explain something I never said. That is the very definition of putting words in someone's mouth.

If you make a blanket statement about "all private schools" and my experience is different, then your statement is not true. Unless there's some other "logic" I could be introduced to... You are the one that wanted to know what private schools can do that publics can't. I listed some of these differences at some private schools, so SOME privates can do things publics can't. We can argue which ones, but the fact remains that private schools CAN do these things (such as choose who they want to let in the school), and publics can't, so now you know some of the things publics can't do that privates can. (Remember, I said they all CAN do these things, not that they all DO these things.)
All schools can better and make themselves more attractive to prospective students/families. Yes, and for most outstate schools it doesn't matter how attractive they make their schools, they aren't going to get a hockey team's worth of kids to transfer 50 miles.
It is more realistic to compare two schools that are closer to each other. Yes, of course it is more realistic, this is exactly why I bring up TRF or I-Falls when you say "All schools" can make themselves attractive. It isn't a realistic idea to expect a team in such a rural area to "attract" kids- IT WOULD NOT MAKE A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE IN THEIR HOCKEY PROGRAM BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OTHER SCHOOLS NEAR THEM. That is my opinion. Yours may be different. That is fine.

Anyway, your first response was great. No name calling and all on point and I thought the agenda had gone away. Oh well, you're right. Congratulations, you win. I apologize if I called you a name.
The straw man and twisting words get old fast.
I only get on your case because you ask questions and then when people give you answers you don't like you take try to steer the debate off into strange, unrelated topics or questions. This has been your MO for as long as I can remember and every so often I feel the need to expose this, just so people new to the forum know what to expect when HSHW comes a callin'. Most people are too smart and/or busy to engage you, but at times I am neither of those.

Good luck to all the schools playing the next 3 days. Hopefully there are few injuries and lots of good games! Agreed!
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

HShockeywatcher wrote:
YearbookWontClose wrote:This argument has always really baffled me. I don't see how private schools have any more of an advantage of "recruiting" than the majority of public schools in the state. Any public school with open enrollment (which is the vast majority of the schools in the state) can also try to get players from outside of their district to come play for them. If anything, I think the private schools would be disadvantaged here because the parents need to pay tuition now rather than have their kids go to school for free. I have always felt that the biggest reason why people dislike private schools so much is because the families tend to have a lot of money and they just don't want to outright say that so they complain about other things instead. Just my opinion on this topic, feel free to try to open my eyes though.
I've been saying this for years.
MrBoDangles wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:How it should be done:
-There should be one or two sections of only private schools that battle their way to the X..
- The days of town/city teams building great programs - through sweat and effort- only to get bumped by a planned out all star private school team needs to end.
- Public vs public - private vs private school sections and then meet at the X
- It's time for the MSHSL to stop bending over (backwards) and make things FAIR along all lines!

Isn't this a no brainer and the ONLY fair way to do things?

I think it would only BREATHE NEW LIFE into hockey in this state.

Thoughts?
:!:
I understand that people dislike private schools as a whole because of the results of some.
In the interest of furthering the discussion, what things that private schools do are things you think public schools are unable to do?
I had a problem with STA's sandbagging through the years and their faculty knowing that they were.

I had a problem with STA crushing small town programs and then getting excited about their fake trophies.

I had a problem with a bunch of small town effort and sweat end up losing to a money grubbing faculty that knew the pillaging they were doing.

I had a very big problem with them being a "Christian Institution".

I took great pleasure listening to some STA dads say " The higher ups couldn't take mrbo's ribbing on the forum anymore otherwise we'd still be A". They sure changed fast after the threads on here... The dads(?) mostly sounded happy to be out of Class A.

You see, Watcher. It's all about the dollar behind the program and putting up an excellent store front. Is it possible that they didn't realize how evil (your STA) was being towards the small programs hopes and dreams? They knew. It's the reason why they changed all of a sudden when called out.

There's a ton of shame with some of those last trophies..

There you go! Wanna keep it going?
BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial »

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/news_article ... r_id=32760

Interesting info from the coach of Breck. Confirms a conversation I had with a work associate (and Breck alum) two or so years back. As a Hill grad I was razzing him about playing in single A. He has a family member in the administration and when he told her of our conversation, apparently she got upset. She justified staying in single A for this exact reason; education is their primary focus, not athletics. She also mentioned their small student body population.

Anywoo, I figured this was as good a place as any to drop this article.
The City of Hill Murray is beautiful this time of year
SFA1992

Post by SFA1992 »

MrBoDangles wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:
YearbookWontClose wrote:This argument has always really baffled me. I don't see how private schools have any more of an advantage of "recruiting" than the majority of public schools in the state. Any public school with open enrollment (which is the vast majority of the schools in the state) can also try to get players from outside of their district to come play for them. If anything, I think the private schools would be disadvantaged here because the parents need to pay tuition now rather than have their kids go to school for free. I have always felt that the biggest reason why people dislike private schools so much is because the families tend to have a lot of money and they just don't want to outright say that so they complain about other things instead. Just my opinion on this topic, feel free to try to open my eyes though.
I've been saying this for years.
MrBoDangles wrote: :!:
I understand that people dislike private schools as a whole because of the results of some.
In the interest of furthering the discussion, what things that private schools do are things you think public schools are unable to do?
I had a problem with STA's sandbagging through the years and their faculty knowing that they were.

I had a problem with STA crushing small town programs and then getting excited about their fake trophies.

I had a problem with a bunch of small town effort and sweat end up losing to a money grubbing faculty that knew the pillaging they were doing.

I took great pleasure listening to some STA dads say " The higher ups couldn't take mrbo's ribbing on the forum anymore otherwise we'd still be A". They sure changed fast after the threads on here... The dads(?) mostly sounded happy to be out of Class A.

You see, Watcher. It's all about the dollar behind the program and putting up an excellent store front. Is it possible that they didn't realize how evil (your STA) was being towards the small programs hopes and dreams? They knew. It's the reason why they changed all of a sudden when called out.

They were being called out the entire time I was there. When we lost to Duluth Marshall or the Zephyrs, the joke was that we should be in AA but still didn't win. Hermantown crushes small town teams too. They could move up. They don't have to, but they could. If you were in the student section for those wins you'd realize that yes, everyone was elated to have won, again, and again, but there was always the realization that the time was overdue to move up. I have a hunch you don't like a lot of things about your perceived "STA dads", too.

Keep the religion out of it. I mean, really? Reaaaaaaaally? Go speak with Fr. O'Brien, it'll take him 2 seconds or less to figure you out.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

SFA1992 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:I've been saying this for years.

They were being called out the entire time I was there. When we lost to Duluth Marshall or the Zephyrs, the joke was that we should be in AA but still didn't win. Hermantown crushes small town teams too. They could move up. They don't have to, but they could. If you were in the student section for those wins you'd realize that yes, everyone was elated to have won, again, and again, but there was always the realization that the time was overdue to move up. I have a hunch you don't like a lot of things about your perceived "STA dads", too.

Keep the religion out of it. I mean, really? Reaaaaaaaally? Go speak with Fr. O'Brien, it'll take him 2 seconds or less to figure you out.
You get it, but then you don't right after...
thestickler07

Post by thestickler07 »

MrBo stop picking on the youngins, they don't know any better!
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

thestickler07 wrote:MrBo stop picking on the youngins, they don't know any better!
The folks that know went silent..