Wayzata vs Rosemount

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HappyHockeyFan

Wayzata vs Rosemount

Post by HappyHockeyFan »

Wyazata 3 - 2 over Rosemount, I am surprised by this score, after seeing Wayzata last weekend I thought they were better than this. Unless Rosemount has stepped it up this year, does anyone have any input regarding Rosemount ??
It's not the Best players, it's the Right players! HB
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Rosemount did have a very good Bantam team last year, so presumably they'll be on the rise. They have a new coach with a rather familiar last name, too. (Stepan)

Shots were very lopsided in Wayzata's favor, but I'm curious to hear from someone who was in attendance.
Snoopdog007

Post by Snoopdog007 »

Probably just a simple case of post tournament boredom. It's not easy getting up for all games when you have this kind of success. Somebody needs to push push the Trojans. Will this be Prior Lake, Edina, or someone else laying in the weeds?
lakevillebum

Post by lakevillebum »

I have watched Rosemount play for the last 3-4 years and this new coach has got these kids playing at a different speed. They were fun to watch last night. They will be in a lot of games this year.

They had a breakaway in the second period that hit the crossbar that would of put them up 3-1 and the kids thought it went in and quit playing and Wayzata went down on there own break away and scored 7 seconds after Rosemount hit the cross bar.
Whopper2

Post by Whopper2 »

w kick r butt . the score didn't reflect it. new coach no big deal just more talent than in the past. Could have a 500 season. Very good sophmore and three seniors that didn't score a goal last year . don't get to exicted got out played by farmington but won 6 to4