Eagan @ Minnetonka, Tuesday 12/04/12

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Tonka
62%
Eagan
38%

Total votes: 34

scorekeeper

Re: Blaine is a top 5 if Eagan is anywhere near that group

Post by scorekeeper »

UntouchableFlow wrote:Quit taking pride in your close losses
I think the "pride" comment was pointed in my direction. I'll own it.

I am proud of the boys. They didn't make excuses. They embraced the challenge.

They didn't buy into the hype that they were overmatched, and they weren't.

They didn't quit when they were down 2 goals but dug deep and battled back to tie it up 3-3 midway through the 3rd period.

They didn't get the win, but they didn't leave anything in the tank either. They left it all on the ice and played straight up swing for swing in a battle of two heavyweights.

Yes, I'm proud of them. Guilty as charged.
Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Let's give it a rest Keeper. Maybe you can talk to your coach and captains about a new power play instead of post after post of blue and green. What I saw against Hill had the appearance only one forward or one of the D men is supposed to shoot the puck (a la Zajac last year which was pretty easy to kill). The results against Tonka last night sound to be the same or worst. At least against Hill the Cats didn't give up the shorty with 2 minutes to play as seen on Channel 5 highlights. It's OK - Eagan is top 10 or so and there is upside but getting to the top 4 is probably going to take til March.
keepyourheadup

Post by keepyourheadup »

Taking Eagan lightly because they were looking forward to LS? Now that is a bit of a stretch
scorekeeper

Post by scorekeeper »

Nuts&Bolts wrote:Let's give it a rest Keeper. Maybe you can talk to your coach and captains about a new power play instead of post after post of blue and green.

Really? :shock:

OK ... here we go again.

The last time your Bolts shrivelled up when I was discussing scrimmage scores and summaries on a thread entitled SCRIMMAGE SCORES & SUMMARIES.

Now you have a screw loose about "post after post" on Eagan on a thread entitled EAGAN@ Minnetonka.

Here's a newsflash for ya. and try and listen carefully ... I'll say it SLLLOOOOOW ... When you click on this thread, (Eagan @ Minnetonka), you're likely going to encounter "post after post" on Eagan and/or Minnetonka. ... give it a minute ... it'll sink in :idea:

Now, if you're still feeling disatisfied, you should go down to the local strip joint and tell them girls to put some clothes on - OR - head on down to the neighborhood church and let them know it's impolite to discuss politics and religion. :roll:
Last edited by scorekeeper on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
D3Referee

Post by D3Referee »

Nuts&Bolts wrote:Let's give it a rest Keeper. Maybe you can talk to your coach and captains about a new power play instead of post after post of blue and green.
?? is this your first rodeo?

why would you join a discussion on the Eagan Wildcats and complain about post after post on the Eagan Wildcats? What did you expect to find when you clicked on this thread?
scorekeeper

Post by scorekeeper »

tonkafan77 wrote:Also, congratulations to Tommy Vannelli for committing to the University of Minnesota!
Belated, but yes. Congrats! Well deserved
Wallyworld

LS

Post by Wallyworld »

keepyourheadup wrote:Taking Eagan lightly because they were looking forward to LS? Now that is a bit of a stretch
That was what we call sarcasm...
keepyourheadup

Post by keepyourheadup »

Guilty as charged....missed the clever smiley built into the parentheses. Eagan looked pretty pedestrian last night, they were fortunate to get by LVS. Out shot and arguably out played. I was a little shocked it was even close!