BSM (2-1) @ AHA (1-1) 12-13-12 7:30pm

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Red Knights
77%
Stars
23%

Total votes: 31

WarmUpTheBus

Re: BSM @AHA

Post by WarmUpTheBus » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:49 pm

mnhckyguy wrote:Don't get me wrong BSM is a well built team, they have many skilled players such as Besse and Naas. But your over looking the talent of AHA. If AHA shuts down BSM's first and second line, this could be a real surprising game. Where the real battle lies is back on defense, AHA has skilled defense men as well as a very skilled goalie. Many of you may be surprised tonight.
BSM 11. HA 1
Surprise, surprise!

MNHockeyFan

Re: BSM @AHA

Post by MNHockeyFan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 am

WarmUpTheBus wrote: BSM 11. HA 1
Surprise, surprise!
Apparently it was a surprise to the 7 who voted for AHA in the poll.

blueblood

Surprise

Post by blueblood » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:05 am

That's because Z voted mutiple times :o

starmvp

Re: Surprise

Post by starmvp » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 am

blueblood wrote:That's because Z voted mutiple times :o
I feel a lot of tension between you and Z :wink:

Zamman

Post by Zamman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 pm

starmvp wrote:
Sorry, "Z" did not vote. I do not vote, I always assume my team will win. That is what a real fan does!!!
As for calling the players cheap, let's get real. We are not on the ice, we are not in the scrums and hearing what they are saying to each other.

Facts of the game: BSM is highly skilled, they can shoot. Mains did not have the best of games, players will have one sometimes. AHA never gave up and played the entire time. Players do appear to get cheap, but it is both ways.
Ever really watched a game before?

A learning game for AHA, better than last year and that shows improvement. These are 14 - 17 year old KIDS, let them just play. We ADULTS need to let go a bit....

holymolywhatagoalie30

Post by holymolywhatagoalie30 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 pm

minnscout wrote:HA is a joke, bunch of cheap shots. They look like s JV team out here. Maybe Benilde varsity should have stayed home and had the JV play HA varsity. With out HA goalie playing great it would be 14-15 to nothing. Haeg Bianchi and Mork are dirty players.
its sad you have to come on here and chirp players that aren't what they are, especially when your the one playing JV or some parent with a stick up his/her a$$. If your a "minnscout" must be one of the worse scouts in the history of scouting. my dog scout could probably scout better then you. maybe you ment dirty as is sick dirty, the way they actually do play? i went to the EP game and they werent cheap at all, they dominated that game along with the goalie. maybe do some more "scouting" but this time do it right? 8)

IceMan22

Post by IceMan22 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Zamman wrote:
starmvp wrote:
Sorry, "Z" did not vote. I do not vote, I always assume my team will win. That is what a real fan does!!!
As for calling the players cheap, let's get real. We are not on the ice, we are not in the scrums and hearing what they are saying to each other.

Facts of the game: BSM is highly skilled, they can shoot. Mains did not have the best of games, players will have one sometimes. AHA never gave up and played the entire time. Players do appear to get cheap, but it is both ways.
Ever really watched a game before?

A learning game for AHA, better than last year and that shows improvement. These are 14 - 17 year old KIDS, let them just play. We ADULTS need to let go a bit....
Well said Zam. Kids are kids and they make mistakes, they have good games and bad games. WE ARE ALL HUMAN, just like them. There is plenty of time for AHA to prove they are still a good program, and can play with the best.

minnscout

Post by minnscout » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 pm

HolyMoly

Open up your eyes and take of the blindfold. Mork, Bianchi and Haeg are decent players but they played very dirty hockey last night.

SWPrez

Post by SWPrez » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 pm

minnscout wrote:HolyMoly

Open up your eyes and take of the blindfold. Mork, Bianchi and Haeg are decent players but they played very dirty hockey last night.
Minnscout,

Smearing and saying negative things on here about specific players is inappropriate, especially from someone so close to the BSM program. Find someone who will listen to you at a bar post game (or some of those NAHL teams you scout for) and have these conversations. As I have stated to you before, kids read these boards too and don't deserve your comments. I saw some frustration last night as the game progressed as often happens in a blowout...I didn't see dirty hockey or head hunting from the players you mentioned. Keep it positive. BSM looked great and very deep. Move on to the next game.

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 pm

SWPrez wrote:
minnscout wrote:HolyMoly

Minnscout,

Smearing and saying negative things on here about specific players is inappropriate, especially from someone so close to the BSM program. Find someone who will listen to you at a bar post game (or some of those NAHL teams you scout for) and have these conversations. As I have stated to you before, kids read these boards too and don't deserve your comments. I saw some frustration last night as the game progressed as often happens in a blowout...I didn't see dirty hockey or head hunting from the players you mentioned. Keep it positive. BSM looked great and very deep. Move on to the next game.
Good idea.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006