Mpls vs Armstrong

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

iwatchalotofhockey

Mpls vs Armstrong

Post by iwatchalotofhockey »

Well we are gonna go outside box tonight and see if we can get the Armstrong vs Mpls game on tonight from New Hope Ice Arena.

I can't guarantee it will be live but gonna do my best to get er done. These are two teams that do not get coverage typical in the hockey community so we thought we would show the hockey world they still play the game in Mpls.

Live stream if available (My disclaimer since city rink) is below:

www.prep45.com

I will run highlights as well running if the internet connection works out. As always thanks for your support of the broadcasts.

Sid from MnHockeyCenter[/b]
fourthlinegrinder

Yup

Post by fourthlinegrinder »

Finally a Novas game Love it!!!
SWPrez

Re: Yup

Post by SWPrez »

fourthlinegrinder wrote:Finally a Novas game Love it!!!
Nice five goal outburst in the third for the Novas....take it 6-4. That should give them the 7th seed for 6AA.
fourthlinegrinder

Post by fourthlinegrinder »

Christman and Guimont will they try and play at the next level.
Christman may have a future, something might be there.
GatorLand

Post by GatorLand »

I saw this game live and realized Christman is something special in the first period..He scores a hatty in the third and wins game against a senior filled Armstrong team. I don't know what his birth year is, what aaa team he played on, or if he is leaving early for the WHL, but the kid can play hockey.
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

He's a 95 senior but can't get a spot in the Elite League cuz there's 20 players from EP, STA and Benilde. Not one player from Minneapolis. The Elite League is a total joke organizationally with their crooked player placement. 9th graders that haven't even played HS hockey get spots instead of deserving seniors? He deserved a spot and as far as talent would have been in the top half of the League. They need to use the Elite D League for all 10th graders and half of the 11th graders as that is what it is was supposed to be for. They don't even follow their stated mission.