Farmington Goalie

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

loveitorleaveit

Post by loveitorleaveit »

grandindian wrote:If the coach is to blame for anything its keeping someone like this on the team up to this point. The rest lies on the shoulders of this kid's poor attitude. Suck it up and play your role.
The coach is 95% to blame on this one.
How can you not know this kid after 3 years of coaching him?
How can you not have student leadership that tells you about his plans on twitter and facebook? This started a long time ago, be thankful all he did was flip you off and salute. Given the track record of crazy stuff people have done this year, be lucky he didn't do more.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Problem is the kid did it on a stage that did not belong to him.
And he hurt his teammates.
He acted poorly.

If you don't like the coach, if you believe he is mistreating you, then have a face-to-face with the coach.
Tell him how you feel in a calm rational manner and be done with it.

I have read this stuff and if it is true, the acorn is in the shadow of the tree.

He used everyone.

The coach may be wrong, right or somewhere in between, but whatever the other party is does not empower a person to do something like this.

The kid was wrong.

Hopefully, he (and those that helped) do not come away with a sense that this is acceptable

It is not acceptable.

This thread should be locked;
this action, a non-event.
NoExcuses

Post by NoExcuses »

loveitorleaveit wrote:
grandindian wrote:If the coach is to blame for anything its keeping someone like this on the team up to this point. The rest lies on the shoulders of this kid's poor attitude. Suck it up and play your role.
The coach is 95% to blame on this one.
How can you not know this kid after 3 years of coaching him?
How can you not have student leadership that tells you about his plans on twitter and facebook? This started a long time ago, be thankful all he did was flip you off and salute. Given the track record of crazy stuff people have done this year, be lucky he didn't do more.
Yes, we wouldn't want this poor kid to take responsibility for his actions. Lets blame the coach and the other students for not having leadership. Some students and players new of his plan and a few players confronted him before the game, he told them he wasn't going to do it. That should tell you all you need to know about the character of this loser.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

elliott70 wrote:Problem is the kid did it on a stage that did not belong to him.
And he hurt his teammates.
He acted poorly.

If you don't like the coach, if you believe he is mistreating you, then have a face-to-face with the coach.
Tell him how you feel in a calm rational manner and be done with it.

I have read this stuff and if it is true, the acorn is in the shadow of the tree.

He used everyone.

The coach may be wrong, right or somewhere in between, but whatever the other party is does not empower a person to do something like this.

The kid was wrong.

Hopefully, he (and those that helped) do not come away with a sense that this is acceptable

It is not acceptable.

This thread should be locked;
this action, a non-event.
Agree

The kid was fortunate to get the starts he did considering he was the second best goalie on the team.

Should of used that hand to shake his coach's.
MN Moose

Post by MN Moose »

Difference between 18 yr old goalie and 25 yr old goalie:

(AP) -- Viktor Fasth made his first career start last month and picked up the win. He posted his first shutout a week ago, and collected another victory last week despite allowing five goals.

''You always try to work hard to get to play,'' said Fasth, who signed with Anaheim in May. ''I got to work hard every day to get my chances and to play when the coach wants me to play and try to help out the team as much as I can.''

Enough said.
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

This has spilled over into another thread. No point having two topics pointlessly debating the same thing.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006