Rankings - Regular Season

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

Nimrod wrote:And no offense to EP but how does LN end up behind them (and not just 1 or 2 spots) when they spanked EP in the third place game at State?
When I saw the rankings I had the exact same thought: the Panthers should be ranked higher than EP.
luckyEPDad

Post by luckyEPDad »

MNHockeyFan wrote:
Nimrod wrote:And no offense to EP but how does LN end up behind them (and not just 1 or 2 spots) when they spanked EP in the third place game at State?
When I saw the rankings I had the exact same thought: the Panthers should be ranked higher than EP.
Like the US Men's Olympic team EP doesn't play for bronze? Not admirable, but it sure looked like it was true. Maybe it had something to with the soul sucking vibe of the 3rd place game. Could they play music during stoppages? I've been to funerals that had more energy.

Gotta hand it to the Lakeville N girls, they bring it every game. I sure would like to see some regular season EP/LVN games, or any game that didn't immediately follow a state tournament loss. Lakeville would probably like that too.
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

How does SSP get that spot? And Breck looked better by the end of the season (even without arguably one of their top players) but they seem too high as well.
iceage

Post by iceage »

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:How does SSP get that spot? And Breck looked better by the end of the season (even without arguably one of their top players) but they seem too high as well.
It's a "good ole boy club". :wink: