Crazed Champlin Park Mom Puts Opposing Player in Headlock

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Chandler23

Crazed Champlin Park Mom Puts Opposing Player in Headlock

Post by Chandler23 »

In an otherwise mundane game between Champlin Park and Anoka, a crazed Champlin Park mom came up to one of the Anoka players after the game and put her in a headlock, demanding that she apologize for what is unknown to us or the rest of the Anoka team. There were no penalties called on her during the game so it couldn't have been a hit. Who knows?

Let's all remember: this is an adult attacking a minor... after the game...

The teams play again on Saturday.

If she is allowed in the building I will do everything in my power to humiliate her and call her out for such a disgusting act. I hope she's no longer allowed at Champlin Park games. I hope District 10 doesn't allow her access to any more games. I hope USA Hockey does the same. I hope assault charges are filed and I hope this never happens again.

If one of the CP moms want to defend her (or if the attacker wants to defend herself) then by all means let's hear it.
Last edited by Chandler23 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

Actually that wasn't a Mom Chandler, that was the new coach of the MArshall team trying to wrangle up a player for their JV team.
JohnnyBuck

Post by JohnnyBuck »

Did the player apologize after she got out of the head lock? :?
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

An arm bar would have been more effective.
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

Line crossed. Unbelievable.
If my daughter was attacked like that you better believe I'd call the police.
If my daughter's mother acted like that she would quit hockey and never be seen in public with her again. Restraining order!
Did I already say unbelievable???
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

What's the over/under on how long this thread will last before being locked? :roll:
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

Hey nobody named names! :wink:

Uh oh. Somebody named names.
Last edited by Nevertoomuchhockey on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loki

Post by loki »

What's the over/under that CP Mom has Chandler in a headlock on Saturday :shock:
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

loki wrote:What's the over/under that CP Mom has Chandler in a headlock on Saturday :shock:
:shock:
MN_Bowhunter

Post by MN_Bowhunter »

Lock the thread down? It should be stickied. Or a new thread with examples of crazy parents should be stickied so everybody can be reminded how foolish they look when they do crap like this.
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

MN_Bowhunter wrote:Lock the thread down? It should be stickied. Or a new thread with examples of crazy parents should be stickied so everybody can be reminded how foolish they look when they do crap like this.
One of the local news channels will run with the story... just waiting for it to happen. But for now this will have to do.
Hard water fan

Post by Hard water fan »

The headlock was performed by Senorita Rosalita, Champlin Park's famous Luchador...
blondegirlsdad

Post by blondegirlsdad »

Good thing she didn't know the dreaded figure-four leg lock, or the pile driver, which I have always thought should have been banned.

Kidding aside, why would the girl's parents not call the cops?
JohnnyBuck

Post by JohnnyBuck »

I think you are all missing the point! To go back to my first comment, "did the kid apologize"? We all know that there are way to many brats playing high school sports and we all must take it upon ourselves to make sure they all grow up with manners and treat all with respect. Role modeling is the best way to assure this and I am sure "mom" was going to show her how to properly apologize. :roll:
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

JohnnyBuck wrote:I think you are all missing the point! To go back to my first comment, "did the kid apologize"? We all know that there are way to many brats playing high school sports and we all must take it upon ourselves to make sure they all grow up with manners and treat all with respect. Role modeling is the best way to assure this and I am sure "mom" was going to show her how to properly apologize. :roll:
Like when the school bully holds you down and makes you say "uncle!" until he lets you back up.
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

Let it also be known that her husband and the daughter on the Champlin Park team watched all this go down while she had the player in a headlock yelling, "YOU OWE MY DAUGHTER AN APOLOGY"
Bluelightspecial

Post by Bluelightspecial »

Can you blame him,he has to live with her! As upset as you are chandler why didn't you intervene?
Bluelightspecial

We're you scared too?
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

Bluelightspecial wrote:Can you blame him,he has to live with her! As upset as you are chandler why didn't you intervene?
I'm just the messenger.
Bluelightspecial

Pretty obvious your more than just the Messanger.
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

Bluelightspecial wrote:Pretty obvious your more than just the Messanger.
I'm Batman

Also... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
Last edited by Chandler23 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluelightspecial

I'd say your the Joker
JohnnyBuck

Post by JohnnyBuck »

Reminds me of the time when a mother grabbed my daughter by the face at a hockey sleep over and demanded that my kid respect her. She was upset because her daughter was "getting teased". Mom only got one side of the story (her daughters) and went ballistic. Fair to say I had some words (very appropriate) the next day asking if she had grabbed my daughter. She tried to justify as her husband (local sheriff) stood there and watched. She filed to leave our association because it was not safe for her daughter. LOL and good riddance. She took zero responsibility and tried to act the martyr. She is now raising hell in a different association. My guess is this parent also justified it in her own mind.
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Unless/until this person's name comes out in the media and becomes "common knowledge," so to speak, no names on this message board. If you have questions about that policy, PM me.
Chandler23

Post by Chandler23 »

Alright Karl. Thanks for keeping the post up. The media is very interested in the story, the family involved just doesn't want to be portrayed as whining. They want it to be a fair story that this woman attacked a minor. Not sure you can trust the media to go that route. They make stories how they want them to be.