Just when you didn't think it could get crazier--mites??

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeygirl2

Just when you didn't think it could get crazier--mites??

Post by hockeygirl2 »

Mom goes after coach following a mite game--good god, what is everything coming to. Mites???

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/02/1 ... ournament/
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

Completely and utterly insane.

I heard on the radio this morning they were Canadian...
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.
wishiwasfishingguy

Post by wishiwasfishingguy »

Usually this starts in Squirts when you have that Dad from the other other team yelling at your teams players or that Mom from the other team who loves to ring the cowbell non stop throughout the game. Gets on peoples nerves...
C-dad

Post by C-dad »

When my kid was in mites (like 9 years ago) it was all house league - now it's international?
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

C-dad wrote:When my kid was in mites (like 9 years ago) it was all house league - now it's international?
I can see it. The winter wonderland drive between Winnipeg and Fargo is phenominal. The landscape is absolutley stunning. The drive alone is a reason to make the trip.
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.
Winter is Coming

Post by Winter is Coming »

wishiwasfishingguy wrote:Usually this starts in Squirts when you have that Dad from the other other team yelling at your teams players or that Mom from the other team who loves to ring the cowbell non stop throughout the game. Gets on peoples nerves...
They should outlaw those cowbells. The few times that I have seen them though I had to laugh because I think it was a cow ringing that bell.............. I was tempted to go find one of those air horns and stand behind her in the stands and just let it rip.

Hockey would be fun to watch if so many parents weren't there.
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

What about those clappers? They were all over the holiday tourneys. I "lost" the one my then 4 year old got at Aliens one night when it was driving me insane. Now imagine 60 parents with them, clapping for every puck touch. I could be driven to punch someone over THIS. (Kidding - but I will have to relocate my pacing.)