E.P. Goalie Eligibility ??

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

pucktech

E.P. Goalie Eligibility ??

Post by pucktech »

Anyone have an update on eligibility of the 10th grade E.P. Goalie #35 that's from Maple Grove...and played for Maple Grove as a Freshman last year...??...AMERICAN...?? Anything...??..
Last edited by pucktech on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hockeybozo

Post by hockeybozo »

This is disgusting; a phishing expedition by a bitter ex oponent, or future oponent. Phish all you want, the move was done properly and entirely by the rules. I do not have a dog in this battle, I just know some people involved.
pucktech

Re: E.P. Goalie Eligibility ??

Post by pucktech »

pucktech wrote:Anyone have an update on eligibility of the 10th grade E.P. Goalie #35 that's from Maple Grove...and played for Maple Grove as a Freshman last year...??...AMERICAN...?? Anything...??..
This is disgusting; a phishing expedition by a bitter ex oponent, or future oponent. Phish all you want, the move was done properly and entirely by the rules. I do not have a dog in this battle, I just know some people involved.
Please clarify...Is it "disgusting" that I asked for an update...?? or is it "disgusting" that they're looking into this..?? My understanding is MSHSL looking into this..!!? it'd be good to get an update...if anyone has one...to say she's been approved eligible or not...If you know please share...!!
Last edited by pucktech on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
boardguy1998

Post by boardguy1998 »

pucktech wrote:
pucktech wrote:Anyone have an update on eligibility of the 10th grade E.P. Goalie #35 that's from Maple Grove...and played for Maple Grove as a Freshman last year...??...AMERICAN...?? Anything...??..
Please clarify...Is it "disgusting" that I asked for an update...?? or is it "disgusting" that they're looking into this..?? My understanding is they're looking into this..!!? it'd be good to get an update...if anyone has one...to say she's been approved eligible or not...If you know please share...!!
Who is they? You?

No one is looking into this, just stop.
pucktech

Post by pucktech »

boardguy1998 wrote:
pucktech wrote:
Please clarify...Is it "disgusting" that I asked for an update...?? or is it "disgusting" that they're looking into this..?? My understanding is MSHSL looking into this..!!? it'd be good to get an update...if anyone has one...to say she's been approved eligible or not...If you know please share...!!
Who is they? You?

Sounds good. I'm guessing that since you answered with a definite you're with MSHSL or place of authority. Thanks for checking and for the update !!
boardguy1998

Post by boardguy1998 »

pucktech wrote:
boardguy1998 wrote:
pucktech wrote: Please clarify...Is it "disgusting" that I asked for an update...?? or is it "disgusting" that they're looking into this..?? My understanding is MSHSL looking into this..!!? it'd be good to get an update...if anyone has one...to say she's been approved eligible or not...If you know please share...!!
Who is they? You?

Sounds good. I'm guessing that since you answered with a definite you're with MSHSL or place of authority. Thanks for checking and for the update !!
Wow aren't you clever. Bet you are real proud of yourself right now.