EGF #9 Is A Stud

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nevertoomuchhockey

EGF #9 Is A Stud

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

That's all that needs to be said really. My 11 year old's new favorite player.
Deathblow

Re: EGF #9 Is A Stud

Post by Deathblow »

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:That's all that needs to be said really. My 11 year old's new favorite player.
Only a sophomore, so you should see her for a couple more years...kind of a neat article in the GF Herald about her and her sister.
slapshot18

Post by slapshot18 »

Too bad the rest of the team didn't get to play much...Its first line of forwards, who practically never left the ice, led East Grand Forks all game long...seriously you are up by a great margin - let the rest of the team enjoy the X
Ugottobekiddingme

Re: EGF #9 Is A Stud

Post by Ugottobekiddingme »

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:That's all that needs to be said really. My 11 year old's new favorite player.
I've never heard a girl labeled as a "stud" before but times are changing. Good luck EGF girls and Nevertoomuch...posting, try Match.com as they have a compatibility survey that has success proven over time for a more lasting relationship.
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey »

Fun at the X watching A side

Yes #9 EGF is good, so are 13, 16 11 etc.. Their 4 defensemen are best D group in class A at the X. They carry a small roster, so the lines play all the time ( there is no mercy at the X, you show up -you play)

With all due respect, LDC is not a good measuring stick, I don't see EGF being tested until Sat.

Good Luck to all
Nevertoomuchhockey

United #20 #7 #17 are studs. That line was fun to watch last night.

I think both semis will be close and intense. Looking forward to more great hockey today! Hope the forecast doesn't keep people away. Good luck to each and every girl.
Coachk

Post by Coachk »

Never to much, you need to get out more. Wait, no, it might over whelm you. Just keep doing what your doing.
Coachk

Post by Coachk »

Let me rephrase my post, lots of players to see and I appreciate that NTM cares enough to watch, where many don't watch and just comment.
Passion for our sport that many love to criticize, should never be made fun of. Sorry for the post.
SS729

Post by SS729 »

Not sure Slapshot18 if you where watching the same game . EGF went 1st line, 2nd line , 1st line 2nd line , 3rd line until the end of 2nd period then they got up then rolled 3 lines in a row the rest of the game. Egf is really balanced and has a lot of good players and will be a test for any team they meet. They do have the best d core I have see in a long time..
CrossXbar

Post by CrossXbar »

If you wanna watch a natural goal scorer, take a look at Carly Bullock from Blake. There's another young talent.
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

Girls hockey: EGF bounces LDC from state

http://www.wctrib.com/content/girls-hoc ... 0%88-state
Nevertoomuchhockey

CrossXbar wrote:If you wanna watch a natural goal scorer, take a look at Carly Bullock from Blake. There's another young talent.
She's outstanding. She is developing plays and scoring opportunities where there really are none. One of the best here yesterday.
Marty

Post by Marty »

slapshot18 wrote:Too bad the rest of the team didn't get to play much...Its first line of forwards, who practically never left the ice, led East Grand Forks all game long...seriously you are up by a great margin - let the rest of the team enjoy the X
Blaine won their only boys state championship with two lines.
Nevertoomuchhockey

Bullock for her 2nd for the Blake win in 2nd OT. GREAT GAME.
BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial »

#7 for SPU is the "stud" so far in this game.
The City of Hill Murray is beautiful this time of year
Nevertoomuchhockey

She almost got her hatty in the first 10 minutes!!!
Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 »

And then a costly penalty.
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey »

Give #7 some credit...she is very strong and has a very hard shot.

If Princeton can teach her to skate and use her edges she could be a strong player for them
Nevertoomuchhockey

Baysoy is the best player on the ice - either team, hands down. Her only weakness is not using her linemates enough when she gets double or triple teamed. EGFs #9 struggled against the double team today as well but she was more confident in her wingers (one of which was her sister?) Both good young teams, another great game. Shot count was the difference. And some awful missed calls in the third which could have put this game into OT too. Great hockey here today.
hockeymaven

Another stud- 22 from Blake

Post by hockeymaven »

Number 22 for Blake Carly Bullock is a stud as well -she can handle the puck well- skate thru players and has a strong backhand and forehand shot. 49 goals so far this year

Only a sophomore -- a future Ms Hockey top 5 candidate in my opinion
Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 »

Never - are you talking about basketball "double team" and "missed calls" the only time I have ever heard the term double or triple team is in basketball. Lol!!!
Nevertoomuchhockey

Hmmmmmm..... Basketball... Sounds familiar. That's what the girls who can't skate play right? :wink:
wishiwasfishingguy

Post by wishiwasfishingguy »

Back to the thread topic....yes #9 for EGF is a stud and they have a great young team that will be tough to beat in the future.
Ugottobekiddingme

Post by Ugottobekiddingme »

Now that we are back on topic, some might want to look into the definition of "stud" before continuing. Male animals used for breeding would not be a attribute attached to my hockey status but lets keep this rolling. :oops: