Washburn Player

MnPride03

Washburn Player

Post by MnPride03 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:28 pm

I was at the Cambridge VS Washburn game and a Washburn player got hit really hard, a clean hit, open ice, but was taken off in a stretcher just wondering if anyone knows what happend and how he is doing? <p></p><i></i>

Blood line for life

washburn?

Post by Blood line for life » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:52 pm

I didn't know washburn had a hockey team... <p></p><i></i>

topshelf11

Re: washburn?

Post by topshelf11 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:06 pm

yeah really <p></p><i></i>

hattrick91

Re: washburn?

Post by hattrick91 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:21 pm

I understand from a parent that the player is safe and okay and able to continue to play hockey in a week or so. <p></p><i></i>

mathrunner

Washburn having a team

Post by mathrunner » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:31 am

Okay, so yeah, Mpls hockey today sucks, no one will deny that, not even those who play for the teams. But yeah, Washburn has a history record many can't compare to. 6 state appearances. One time got second. 3 times won the conselation final. 2 times lost the conselation final. They have a 9-9 record in the tournament. Sure they were all prior to 1980, but that's something school's who are really good now like Cretin, Cloquet, Apple Valley, and Eden Prairie can't touch, just to name a few. Not to mention they played 3 games all 6 times they went to state. I know just a joke but history is big too. <p></p><i></i>

hsskycam

Hurt

Post by hsskycam » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:42 am

Mathrunner read and comprehend the topic:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I was at the Cambridge VS Washburn game and a Washburn player got hit really hard, a clean hit, open ice, but was taken off in a stretcher just wondering if anyone knows what happend and how he is doing? <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>What does this mean to you? Think about it!<br><br>If this were you would you want some idiot to say this...<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Okay, so yeah, Mpls hockey today sucks, no one will deny that, not even those who play for the teams. But yeah, Washburn has a history record many can't compare to. 6 state appearances. One time got second. 3 times won the conselation final. 2 times lost the conselation final. They have a 9-9 record in the tournament. Sure they were all prior to 1980, but that's something school's who are really good now like Cretin, Cloquet, Apple Valley, and Eden Prairie can't touch, just to name a few. Not to mention they played 3 games all 6 times they went to state. I know just a joke but history is big too. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>

mathrunner

wow

Post by mathrunner » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:47 am

Wow, I was responding to the comments about them having a team, not the injured player. You can look at where they are ranked. I heard last year that 90% of the state's JV teams could beat them. Maybe wrong, I don't know. Look this year. I've talked to people from there, they can't deny it, I'm not putting them down, they just don't have a good team. Neither do other teams that have been good. Lay off. <p></p><i></i>