Cloque-Esko-Carlton Girls High school hockey......

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

LZ94

Post by LZ94 »

Hey Kniven - when you answer your own questions, it's best to log out of the account that asked the question, then log back in with your other account to answer the questions. Then repeat, in order to have a conversation with yourself.

:lol: :roll:
kniven

Post by kniven »

LZ94 wrote:Hey Kniven - when you answer your own questions, it's best to log out of the account that asked the question, then log back in with your other account to answer the questions. Then repeat, in order to have a conversation with yourself.

:lol: :roll:
Thanks LZ. Yea I have conversations with myself all the time. I've been told it's good therapy. You know, keeping a journal and stuff like that.
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

Who runs the summer programs if there isn't a coach? I guess this question would apply to any program making a coaching change. (If your answer is "assistant coaches" I think it goes without saying)
kniven

Post by kniven »

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:Who runs the summer programs if there isn't a coach? I guess this question would apply to any program making a coaching change. (If your answer is "assistant coaches" I think it goes without saying)
The school board approved Courtney Olin as the new Head Coach of the CEC Girls High School Hockey team. Congratulations Courtney!!