Delano

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Goldy Gopher

Delano

Post by Goldy Gopher »

Does anyone know what time Delano plays?
The U invented swagger.
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

10 a.m. tomorrow at Mariucci. Plenty of tickets available. :)

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
InYourFace09

Re: Delano

Post by InYourFace09 »

Goldy Gopher wrote:Does anyone know what time Delano plays?
Ask the ones who think Ben Meyers is the Best Player in the state.
GoldyGopher

Re: Delano

Post by GoldyGopher »

InYourFace09 wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:Does anyone know what time Delano plays?
Ask the ones who think Ben Meyers is the Best Player in the state.
More like Ben Ward today.
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

I'm confused, why aren't they playing at the X?

Maybe Little Falls can share their state titles with Delano.
The U invented swagger.
@hockeytweet

Post by @hockeytweet »

OUCH.

It was a good run....
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

Today was the first time I've seen Delano, and after all the buildup I was expecting a lot more. They obviously have talent, but sometimes talent alone isn't enough. To me they just looked "off". The way they were fanning and half-fanning on their shots and not finishing...I'm sure that's atypical for a team that racked up as many goals and wins that they did over the course of the season. Just too bad they didn't play better on the big stage in front of all their fans.

Not to take anything away from the Moose as they did what they had to do to win the game. Congrats and good luck the rest of the tournament. Should be a good semi against a nice Northfield team.
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

MNHockeyFan wrote:Today was the first time I've seen Delano, and after all the buildup I was expecting a lot more. They obviously have talent, but sometimes talent alone isn't enough. To me they just looked "off". The way they were fanning and half-fanning on their shots and not finishing...I'm sure that's atypical for a team that racked up as many goals and wins that they did over the course of the season. Just too bad they didn't play better on the big stage in front of all their fans.

Not to take anything away from the Moose as they did what they had to do to win the game. Congrats and good luck the rest of the tournament. Should be a good semi against a nice Northfield team.
Or it's typical of a team that plays inferior competition.
The U invented swagger.
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
MNHockeyFan wrote:Today was the first time I've seen Delano, and after all the buildup I was expecting a lot more. They obviously have talent, but sometimes talent alone isn't enough. To me they just looked "off". The way they were fanning and half-fanning on their shots and not finishing...I'm sure that's atypical for a team that racked up as many goals and wins that they did over the course of the season. Just too bad they didn't play better on the big stage in front of all their fans.

Or it's typical of a team that plays inferior competition.
Best team on the MAML schedule was STMA, or SCC. Delano played better teams than that.
Clarkkent

Post by Clarkkent »

If you've never seen them play how can you say they look "off". This his is a good A team but nothing more. You have 3 kids as D1 commits. One, a first team All Metro and one and second team All Metro and they can't defeat MAML. The hype with Delano is officially a mockery.
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

Clarkkent wrote:

If you've never seen them play how can you say they look "off". This his is a good A team but nothing more. You have 3 kids as D1 commits. One, a first team All Metro and one and second team All Metro and they can't defeat MAML. The hype with Delano is officially a mockery.
Not to say I disagree with this, but Hermantown needed OT to beat Luverne. It's not because Hermantown is over-hyped or Luverne is under-rated. It's state and weird things happen.
air force one

Post by air force one »

Delano came to play today, dispatched Mahtomedi 8-1.
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

air force one wrote:Delano came to play today, dispatched Mahtomedi 8-1.
OH BOY :!:
The U invented swagger.