NHL Draft

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

alcloseshaver

NHL Draft

Post by alcloseshaver »

Congrats to Sats81's kid and the other Minnesota kids on their first round selections. Bored just not the same without him.
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

Yea, trashing coaches, calling people names, and bashing high school kids from other schools was always great..... :roll:

Was Oettinger a Lakeville kid who went to Shattuck or a Farmington kid who went to Lakeville?
Bluelightspecial-II

Post by Bluelightspecial-II »

goldy313 wrote:Yea, trashing coaches, calling people names, and bashing high school kids from other schools was always great..... :roll:

Was Oettinger a Lakeville kid who went to Shattuck or a Farmington kid who went to Lakeville?
Farmington kid, transferred as freshman to North.
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

How many Lakeville kids are playing in the NHL? I lose track of the St.Thomas kids.... I know Skjei plays a prominent role with the Rangers. Charlie Lindgren is with the Canadians organization.

Swaney and Ess were both picked from South in the draft. Kloos signed earlier this spring.
Who has more signees, North or South? Or STA? Just curious as I've seen a lot of talent come through section 1 over the years.

It has been pretty impressive what that community has produced over the past decade
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

goldy313 wrote:How many Lakeville kids are playing in the NHL? I lose track of the St.Thomas kids.... I know Skjei plays a prominent role with the Rangers. Charlie Lindgren is with the Canadians organization.

Swaney and Ess were both picked from South in the draft. Kloos signed earlier this spring.
Who has more signees, North or South? Or STA? Just curious as I've seen a lot of talent come through section 1 over the years.

It has been pretty impressive what that community has produced over the past decade
Jordan Schroeder with the Columbus Blue Jackets.