7A

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

kniven

7A

Post by kniven »

Any thoughts on 7A for the girls puck this year? I haven't got a clue. The purple are here now, so I might as well get started early...
HockeyStorm

Post by HockeyStorm »

Should be a good battle Kniven - your team may be as good as any in the section. Moose Lake might be the sleeper, they lost some great seniors but still have talent and goaltending. The Mirage will be strong as always. Marshall may be a threat if they can put the puck in the net. Hibbing lost a lot of scoring but will have great goaltending, and may get just enough scoring to contend. I Falls will be decent, but probably not enough depth to contend for section title. North Shore may be better than some expect, they have talent if they can play as a team. Eveleth is young, and lost both of their varsity goalies from last year.
kniven

Post by kniven »

HockeyStorm wrote:Should be a good battle Kniven - your team may be as good as any in the section. Moose Lake might be the sleeper, they lost some great seniors but still have talent and goaltending. The Mirage will be strong as always. Marshall may be a threat if they can put the puck in the net. Hibbing lost a lot of scoring but will have great goaltending, and may get just enough scoring to contend. I Falls will be decent, but probably not enough depth to contend for section title. North Shore may be better than some expect, they have talent if they can play as a team. Eveleth is young, and lost both of their varsity goalies from last year.
Thanks for the feedback Storm! Much appreciated :)
Bardown96

Post by Bardown96 »

Looks like a 3 horse race with Marshall, Proctor, and Cloquet
kniven

Post by kniven »

Bardown96 wrote:Looks like a 3 horse race with Marshall, Proctor, and Cloquet
Hmmmm. sounds interesting. it's going to be nice to have the Proctor/Hermantown vs. Cloquet/Esko/Carlton rivarly back with these 2 programs when they both played AA.