The Hermantown Thread

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

rainier2
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.

Goose21
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Goose21 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:27 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm
Goose21 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:25 pm



Yes. So Is the secret to beating Hermantown to get out and skate the Rainey River up north a whole month or two before things freeze up down south just like they did back in 64?
This one is simple. How'd they do it?? How'd I falls do it?
No one ever skates the ‘Rainey’ or the Rainy River.
Not in 64 54 74 or ever
Think of it as a mytonymy or synecdoche for any outdoor frozen body of water that a player might skate on (pond, lake, backyard rink etc). Which was the point.
Forecheck, Backcheck, Paycheck

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:43 pm

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:09 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:03 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:55 pm


All goes to same point: why couldn't they beat them? Not. Why is Hermantown here?
D ou es not matter. If Hermantown needs
Your best skater to win... beat them
Then send the best skaters back to their home towns and ask that question again. You won’t because teams will beat them! Problem solved!
Who cares?? Only hunters 93.. and ???????

HolyGrail
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by HolyGrail » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm

WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:25 pm
This thread is incredible . Makes drama in West Metro , East Metro , Omg and Lvs look like nothing in comparison !
This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D>

kniven
Posts: 2944
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Duluth area

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by kniven » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:39 pm

With Duluth East, Grand Rapids, Andover, and Elky, Hermantown would probably get to state once every 4-5 years and Edina, Minnetonka, Hill, and all the stacked AA bluebloods waiting for them. The road just to get to state expedentially harder than 7A. Plus, the power Twin Cities metro powers are so daunting. Hermantown would loose a ton of their shine to attract gifted players. Currently, I do think they need to stay in A. The A tournament every year needs a program to dislike. Similar to Edina.
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️

WendyClark
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:49 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by WendyClark » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 pm

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

WestMetro
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by WestMetro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:59 pm

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.
I get it Rainier2 I really do . Dad was raised in Chisholm long long time ago. Then me in Duluth . Back then we thought it unfair that Ifalls , Greenway or Hibbing would knock out Duluth every year

Just don’t know what to do about the situation .

If MSHSL isnt going to force a move up either directly or thru pressure , then maybe more metro AA coaches got to start following the Randolph rule and not schedule the Hawks .

Meanwhile , no one was happier than me to see the Donte Lawson GWG at Amsoil a year ago . In fact I think Ill post it again below

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dan_Williams ... 2827727872

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:42 am

StanleyCup55 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm
Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have.

The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that makes any sense.

I’ve been waiting for your “ah ha” moment but either you’re too stubborn or too stupid
Actually I am the only one with a direct answer. Thank you. Live in your dream world or actually real my ideas.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:44 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.
Ok. Ranier needs a new league without suburbs. Not hard. All suburbs over here, ranier teams here. Alright three class hockey. Only Hibbing size towns. No suburbs aloud. Perfect. Then Bluejacets get another title:))) everyone happy
Last edited by defense on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:55 am

defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:42 am
StanleyCup55 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm
Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have.

The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that makes any sense.

I’ve been waiting for your “ah ha” moment but either you’re too stubborn or too stupid
Actually I am the only one with a direct answer. Thank you. Live in your dream world or actually real my ideas.
Because I ask questions too hard to answer??? Or because I am only one who knows benefit of Hawks in A? Or because I am expanding your mind?? And you don't like it? Give reason brother. Please do. Otherwise you just sitting there complaining like hunter

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 am

WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:59 pm
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.
I get it Rainier2 I really do . Dad was raised in Chisholm long long time ago. Then me in Duluth . Back then we thought it unfair that Ifalls , Greenway or Hibbing would knock out Duluth every year

Just don’t know what to do about the situation .

If MSHSL isnt going to force a move up either directly or thru pressure , then maybe more metro AA coaches got to start following the Randolph rule and not schedule the Hawks .

Meanwhile , no one was happier than me to see the Donte Lawson GWG at Amsoil a year ago . In fact I think Ill post it again below

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dan_Williams ... 2827727872
Ok. So ranier needs a third class, where suburbs don't attend, only 14000 to 17000 person communities.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 am

StanleyCup55 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm
Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have.

The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that makes any sense.

I’ve been waiting for your “ah ha” moment but either you’re too stubborn or too stupid
Because no else called me stupid I am doin yet one more post: stanley: you are weak. Or you are stupid. If you cannot understand what my angle is. Go sit in the corner with hunter and drink beer and bitch about all other teams better than yours. Unless you actually have an opinion other than: this or that guy is dumb, go have a beer
Beer is good.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:14 am

WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:59 pm
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.
I get it Rainier2 I really do . Dad was raised in Chisholm long long time ago. Then me in Duluth . Back then we thought it unfair that Ifalls , Greenway or Hibbing would knock out Duluth every year

Just don’t know what to do about the situation .

If MSHSL isnt going to force a move up either directly or thru pressure , then maybe more metro AA coaches got to start following the Randolph rule and not schedule the Hawks .

Meanwhile , no one was happier than me to see the Donte Lawson GWG at Amsoil a year ago . In fact I think Ill post it again below

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dan_Williams ... 2827727872
A Chisholm person thought International Falls was unfair in their league??? Really??? What do you want? A league of only schools who reside next to towns of 12 to15k. ???? Honest?? You guys will NEVER be happy right? Jokes on me.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 am

Rather than saying thing like: you're wrong, you're stupid, no one agrees with you, Hermantown 300 titles etc. Does someone here actually have something with substance??? Or no?? I have added substance, no one wants to answer, only avoid and attack. Put something up please:) I am bored.

Schotzy
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Schotzy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 am

HolyGrail wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm
WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:25 pm
This thread is incredible . Makes drama in West Metro , East Metro , Omg and Lvs look like nothing in comparison !
This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D>
I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves entertained.

I miss the times when this forum was filled with only moderate nonsense and hyperbole.

I think I will just mark this topic as read, and avoid it for another year.

HolyGrail
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by HolyGrail » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 am

Schotzy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 am
HolyGrail wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm
WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:25 pm
This thread is incredible . Makes drama in West Metro , East Metro , Omg and Lvs look like nothing in comparison !
This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D>
I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves entertained.

I miss the times when this forum was filled with only moderate nonsense and hyperbole.

I think I will just mark this topic as read, and avoid it for another year.
For the record, I think Hermantown should move up also . . . . not because they are breaking any rules . . . . . but because that is where their program is at right now. The only thing the rest of us need to worry about right now is WHAT we are going to do to get better and/or hang onto our players.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 am

Schotzy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 am
HolyGrail wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm
WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:25 pm
This thread is incredible . Makes drama in West Metro , East Metro , Omg and Lvs look like nothing in comparison !
This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D>
I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves entertained.

I miss the times when this forum was filled with only moderate nonsense and hyperbole.

I think I will just mark this topic as read, and avoid it for another year.
You are a jakass. Inky because you are wrong. Thank you though. I love being called exactly what I am

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 am

HolyGrail wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 am
Schotzy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 am
HolyGrail wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm


This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D>
I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves entertained.

I miss the times when this forum was filled with only moderate nonsense and hyperbole.

I think I will just mark this topic as read, and avoid it for another year.
For the record, I think Hermantown should move up also . . . . not because they are breaking any rules . . . . . but because that is where their program is at right now. The only thing the rest of us need to worry about right now is WHAT we are going to do to get better and/or hang onto our players.
THANK YOU!!!

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:47 am

defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 am
HolyGrail wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 am
Schotzy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 am


I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves entertained.

I miss the times when this forum was filled with only moderate nonsense and hyperbole.

I think I will just mark this topic as read, and avoid it for another year.
For the record, I think Hermantown should move up also . . . . not because they are breaking any rules . . . . . but because that is where their program is at right now. The only thing the rest of us need to worry about right now is WHAT we are going to do to get better and/or hang onto our players.
THANK YOU!!!
But, this is a good diversion

rainier2
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 am

WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:59 pm
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.
I get it Rainier2 I really do . Dad was raised in Chisholm long long time ago. Then me in Duluth . Back then we thought it unfair that Ifalls , Greenway or Hibbing would knock out Duluth every year

Just don’t know what to do about the situation .

If MSHSL isnt going to force a move up either directly or thru pressure , then maybe more metro AA coaches got to start following the Randolph rule and not schedule the Hawks .

Meanwhile , no one was happier than me to see the Donte Lawson GWG at Amsoil a year ago . In fact I think Ill post it again below

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dan_Williams ... 2827727872
I'm sure you do get it, Westy, most sensible people do. Defense, on the other hand, just can't grasp why small town teams can't "just beat Hermantown", as he puts it. (Actually, he can, but he's painted himself into an intellectual corner and is thrashing and flailing nonsensically at this point.)

And there is nothing to do, except continue to shame Hermantown and point out how they are abusing the spirit of Class A by stacking trophies using open enrollment and transfers. It's an endlessly enjoyable hobby. :D

And I get that back in the day you used to think it was unfair that I-Falls, Greenway, and Hibbing beat Duluth every year, but the difference is that there were several teams going to state back then, not just one team every year. There was some parity, and not the same team going to the title game 13 out of 15 years.

I wholeheartedly agree that the Greenway win over Hermantown was great, but I'll point out again that the only reason the Raiders were able to do it was that they had two top six forwards and a goalie transfer there that season. It was the best Greenway team in 20 years, with three D1-caliber studs and several other talented players, yet they still needed upperclassmen transfers to "just beat Hermantown". Is this what we want in Class A?
Last edited by rainier2 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

elliott70
Posts: 13584
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:40 am

If you are talking dominance then Intl Falls is probably ahead of Hermantown.
From 1956 to 1973 - 16 years - IFalls Broncos represented Section 7 - 12 times and were stat champs 6 times, 2 second place and 3 third places.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:34 am

rainier2 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 am
WestMetro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:59 pm
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm


Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as many job opportunities for parents of transfers from further beyond, unlike the Duluth metro area has.

This is pretty simple, and very telling that you are unable to understand it.
I get it Rainier2 I really do . Dad was raised in Chisholm long long time ago. Then me in Duluth . Back then we thought it unfair that Ifalls , Greenway or Hibbing would knock out Duluth every year

Just don’t know what to do about the situation .

If MSHSL isnt going to force a move up either directly or thru pressure , then maybe more metro AA coaches got to start following the Randolph rule and not schedule the Hawks .

Meanwhile , no one was happier than me to see the Donte Lawson GWG at Amsoil a year ago . In fact I think Ill post it again below

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dan_Williams ... 2827727872
I'm sure you do get it, Westy, most sensible people do. Defense, on the other hand, just can't grasp why small town teams can't "just beat Hermantown", as he puts it. (Actually, he can, but he's painted himself into an intellectual corner and is thrashing and flailing nonsensically at this point.)

And there is nothing to do, except continue to shame Hermantown and point out how they are abusing the spirit of Class A by stacking trophies using open enrollment and transfers. It's an endlessly enjoyable hobby. :D

And I get that back in the day you used to think it was unfair that I-Falls, Greenway, and Hibbing beat Duluth every year, but the difference is that there were several teams going to state back then, not just one team every year. There was some parity, and not the same team going to the title game 13 out of 15 years.

I wholeheartedly agree that the Greenway win over Hermantown was great, but I'll point out again that the only reason the Raiders were able to do it was that they had two top six forwards and a goalie transfer there that season. It was the best Greenway team in 20 years, with three D1-caliber studs and several other talented players, yet they still needed upperclassmen transfers to "just beat Hermantown". Is this what we want in Class A?
I cannot grasp it... old dumby: maybe you have to work on acceptance??? Instead of just running down people who disagree to you??

norcon
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:28 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by norcon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm

defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am
Or actually state info from your head instead of name calling
GET A LIFE ALREADY, FOR GOD’s SAKE! YOU’RE RUINING THIS FORUM!

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am

norcon wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm
defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am
Or actually state info from your head instead of name calling
GET A LIFE ALREADY, FOR GOD’s SAKE! YOU’RE RUINING THIS FORUM!
What? What else does anyone have to do?? And I am not ruining it. People like you ruin it.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 am

norcon wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm
defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am
Or actually state info from your head instead of name calling
GET A LIFE ALREADY, FOR GOD’s SAKE! YOU’RE RUINING THIS FORUM!
Dude. You don't like it? Go away. Or add something. Pretty simple.

Post Reply