GR vs C-E-C

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

blueblood

GR vs C-E-C

Post by blueblood »

If last week didn't cause Kniven to lose it and require CPR, maybe this result will:

GR - 4
CEC - 3

That may put CEC and DE on the same side of the 7AA bracket. :shock:
Play Like a Champion Today
kniven

Re: GR vs C-E-C

Post by kniven »

blueblood wrote:If last week didn't cause Kniven to lose it and require CPR, maybe this result will:

GR - 4
CEC - 3

This up and down stuff is for the birds. I left after the second period. The boys were more interested in fighting than playing hockey. CEC boys think they are pretty good. Their chests were definetly puffed out tonight....both JV and varsity. “How dare you think your better than us”. Pick a fight and they want to punch you.....forget about playing hockey.

Congratulations to Grand Rapids! Well done. The perfect game plan.
greenwayraider

Post by greenwayraider »

kniven wrote:
blueblood wrote:If last week didn't cause Kniven to lose it and require CPR, maybe this result will:

GR - 4
CEC - 3

This up and down stuff is for the birds. I left after the second period. The boys were more interested in fighting than playing hockey. CEC boys think they are pretty good. Their chests were definetly puffed out tonight....both JV and varsity. “How dare you think your better than us”. Pick a fight and they want to punch you.....forget about playing hockey

Most teams reflect their coach. Denfeld used to be the same.
Traxler

Post by Traxler »

Was the result of the game a masterful performance by Holum? Or lackluster play by Cloquet? I didn’t see the final shots on goal, but in the early periods the shot totals would suggest that Cloquet dominated play and put a lot of pucks on net. Several on this forum have suggested that Holum could steal games this year, is this just an example of that?
mnmouth

Post by mnmouth »

Traxler wrote:Was the result of the game a masterful performance by Holum? Or lackluster play by Cloquet? I didn’t see the final shots on goal, but in the early periods the shot totals would suggest that Cloquet dominated play and put a lot of pucks on net. Several on this forum have suggested that Holum could steal games this year, is this just an example of that?
Clafton in nets for Rapids. Jacks outshoot them 45-16.
Upfan111

Post by Upfan111 »

greenwayraider wrote:
kniven wrote:

GR - 4
CEC - 3

This up and down stuff is for the birds. I left after the second period. The boys were more interested in fighting than playing hockey. CEC boys think they are pretty good. Their chests were definetly puffed out tonight....both JV and varsity. “How dare you think your better than us”. Pick a fight and they want to punch you.....forget about playing hockey

Most teams reflect their coach. Denfeld used to be the same.
This is 100% spot on!
Traxler

Post by Traxler »

mnmouth wrote:
Traxler wrote:Was the result of the game a masterful performance by Holum? Or lackluster play by Cloquet? I didn’t see the final shots on goal, but in the early periods the shot totals would suggest that Cloquet dominated play and put a lot of pucks on net. Several on this forum have suggested that Holum could steal games this year, is this just an example of that?
Did Clafton stand on his head? Or was Cloquet not getting any quality chances?
gitter

Post by gitter »

Traxler wrote:
mnmouth wrote:
When you give up 4 goals on 16 shots, seems to me the problem is not taking care of your defensive zone first. No reason you can't win 3-1 or 3-2 when you only give them 16 shots.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

Traxler wrote:
mnmouth wrote:
Rapids dominated the opening period. Clafton made a lot of ridiculous saves for them to hang on. Rapids can be dangerous if they outwork their opponents for loose pucks like that, especially early, as they have 2 goalies who can protect a lead.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine