Vote for the MN Hockey Hub Photo of the Year

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

JerseyDave

Vote for the MN Hockey Hub Photo of the Year

Post by JerseyDave » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:53 pm

JerseyDave

Post by JerseyDave » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 pm

I guess these were the finalists from earlier photo contests this season. Kind of slim pickings, as I find only one or two to be noteworthy. I do think one of them is very good though. Not going to say which one so as to not influence the vote.

Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

JerseyDave wrote:I guess these were the finalists from earlier photo contests this season. Kind of slim pickings, as I find only one or two to be noteworthy. I do think one of them is very good though. Not going to say which one so as to not influence the vote.
Are you JerseyMike's brother?

I know which one I voted for...

JerseyDave

Post by JerseyDave » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Sparlimb wrote:
JerseyDave wrote:I guess these were the finalists from earlier photo contests this season. Kind of slim pickings, as I find only one or two to be noteworthy. I do think one of them is very good though. Not going to say which one so as to not influence the vote.
Are you JerseyMike's brother?

I know which one I voted for...
The sub guy? No way. I'm not from Jersey, even though I live here currently. Can't wait to leave, I must say, and hope to end up back in Minnetonka soon.

O-townClown

Post by O-townClown » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 pm

JerseyDave wrote:Kind of slim pickings, as I find only one or two to be noteworthy.
I had the opposite reaction! I think these are very cool. Capturing the moment!
Be kind. Rewind.