BULLDOGS!

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 am

grindiangrad-80 wrote:
ILTG wrote:Guess the Big 10 is going to have to wait another year to claim that they are the best conference in the country. :D
You may have to wait longer than that to claim you are a relevant poster. :D
=D>
The U invented swagger.

hockey59

Post by hockey59 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm

WestMetro wrote:Dad- right on ! the first time you saw the kid, you had to look 2 or 3 times!

59- I recall Crowley went somewhere in lower 100s like where Peruni was last projected, although Peruni could/should move up a bit before all is said and done. Either way, I certainly respect your younger and better looking opinion! I trust all is well in Anoka in the off season.
Thanks WM! There is nobody on this message board (whose opinion) I respect more than yours WM when it comes to HS Hockey! 👍 When it comes to purely entertainment & passion for HS hockey...it’s hard for any of us “city slickers”
to match the posters from the 218 (though) ☝️

hadenuf

Post by hadenuf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:39 pm

mulefarm wrote:Since Perunovoch wasn’t drafted in his first 2 yrs of being draft eligible, could he be a free agent and sign with any team? I would think he would have more leverage and would be able to pick a team that needs his skill.

He is draft eligible this year and will be drafted by the 3rd round per the rumors.

hockey59

Post by hockey59 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Thought this was pretty 😎 so I’ll share this Instagram post from Sammy Spurrell 😎☝️
sspurrellAfter thousands of hours of tailoring my craft the day has come where I have to say goodbye. Goodbye to all the early mornings, bus trips, video sessions, pregame rituals, workouts, the list goes on. Although sometimes they sucked. I know they will be missed. Hockey has been my first love since I was 3. It has given me more than I could have ever asked for. It has taught me respect, persistence, teamwork and much more that I can’t put into words. Hockey has also gave me the opportunity to decorate myself with not 1 but 2 degrees. And lead me to my future wife. Lastly I would like to thank everybody who has helped me along the way. especially, my parents who gave me the opportunity to play the game of hockey. My coaches who believed in me and gave me every opportunity to succeed. Lastly I would like to thank everybody who doubted me along the way. Because you infused a flame inside me that burns deep and has motivated me to succeed. That’s why I am where I am to day... a national Champion

northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:32 pm

hockey59 wrote:Thought this was pretty 😎 so I’ll share this Instagram post from Sammy Spurrell 😎☝️
sspurrellAfter thousands of hours of tailoring my craft the day has come where I have to say goodbye. Goodbye to all the early mornings, bus trips, video sessions, pregame rituals, workouts, the list goes on. Although sometimes they sucked. I know they will be missed. Hockey has been my first love since I was 3. It has given me more than I could have ever asked for. It has taught me respect, persistence, teamwork and much more that I can’t put into words. Hockey has also gave me the opportunity to decorate myself with not 1 but 2 degrees. And lead me to my future wife. Lastly I would like to thank everybody who has helped me along the way. especially, my parents who gave me the opportunity to play the game of hockey. My coaches who believed in me and gave me every opportunity to succeed. Lastly I would like to thank everybody who doubted me along the way. Because you infused a flame inside me that burns deep and has motivated me to succeed. That’s why I am where I am to day... a national Champion
Awesome post and thanks for sharing.

northwoods oldtimer

Re: BULLDOGS!

Post by northwoods oldtimer » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:05 am

Watched the 2 best Minnesota colleges square off at Excel last night. WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

goldy313

Post by goldy313 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:29 pm

Karma is a B!tch Sats!

goldy313

Post by goldy313 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:49 pm

Not as bad as the Rodents losing to Holy Cross.....but two years in a row? Sats! What the heck? Choking again? Better get handle on those kids ! They have been the only kids to turn a crowd at the Xcel into a pro Edina crowd and now turned a pro SCSU into a pro American something University crowd? Plus lost twice as a #1 seed to a #16.!

blueblood

Post by blueblood » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:22 pm

Not as bad as Minnesota losing to Holy Cross? SCSU just upped that 3 YEARS IN A ROW!

Twice as the overall #1 seed and once as the #2 seed, which is the same as MN vs. HC.
Play Like a Champion Today

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:12 am

Kicking back, munching popcorn and watching an argument about who sucks worse between Rodent fans and Jan Brady State fans.

In the meantime, Minnesota State-Mansucko is trying to become college hockey's equivalent of White Bear Lake. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And Buttmidji State...I dunno, do they still have a team (hi, Mark! :D )

And for typing that, karma would have UMD losing in gut-wrenching, tear-their-fans'-hearts-out fashion in 3 OT on 4/11 to Providence. :oops:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

O-townClown

Post by O-townClown » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:00 pm

east hockey wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:12 am
Kicking back, munching popcorn and watching an argument about who sucks worse between Rodent fans and Jan Brady State fans.

In the meantime, Minnesota State-Mansucko is trying to become college hockey's equivalent of White Bear Lake. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And Buttmidji State...I dunno, do they still have a team (hi, Mark! :D )

And for typing that, karma would have UMD losing in gut-wrenching, tear-their-fans'-hearts-out fashion in 3 OT on 4/11 to Providence. :oops:

Lee
An argument? There were two posts. More conflict on Sesame Street.
Be kind. Rewind.

goldy313

Post by goldy313 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:59 pm

Mankato does it with smoke, mirrors, and good recruiting. SCSU sold their souls to the devil in TP. Minnesota will fail because their coach made that deal.
UMD is well coached and well recruited, my hunch is that they are the gold star of MN collegiate hockey going forward.

East Coast schools who do not rely on USHL kids are dealt a blow by rankings who think and who overvalue the USHL. The USHL and NAHL serve a purpose but are not the end all of hockey.

grindiangrad-80

Post by grindiangrad-80 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Bandwagon jumper. Wouldn't expect anything else.