Joined: 11 Jan 2008
|Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 pm Post subject: Breakdown's 11th annual hockey bible
|Well, I'm into the 11th year of publishing the Breakdown guidebook to Minnesota high school boys' hockey, and I'm already taking orders for this winter's edition:
The Breakdown annual preview books are around 200 pages of pure Minnesota high school hockey — all in full color. They preview every high school program in the state, from Kittson County Central to La Crescent, North Shore to Luverne and all schools in between.
The books include:
* Player profiles on the Super 100 seniors, Top 75 juniors, Elite 35 underclassmen, along with additional profiles and Q and A with HUNDREDS of the state's best players.
* Preseason rankings on the Fab 15 in both classes.
* Preseason All-State teams in both classes.
* Extensive section previews on all 16 sections.
* Team capsules on EVERY program in the state with scouting reports on "who to watch."
* Four-page feature stories on four select programs from around the state.
* Hundreds of photos of players and coaches.
* Skills Q and A with top players from across the state.
I'm telling you, it's a must for big-time high school hockey fans in Minnesota. It's worth the price IMHO.