Game Wednesday 12-11-19

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

elliott70

Game Wednesday 12-11-19

Post by elliott70 »

St. Thomas Academy vs Benilde-St. Margaret's - St. Louis Park Recreation Center 7:00 PM CST
ryguyMN

Re: Game Wednesday 12-11-19

Post by ryguyMN »

MNHockey.tv stream link for BSM/STA: https://youtu.be/pWaPy6mKiCo

For those in the Twin Cities, KFAN Plus, 96.7 FM, has the radio broadcast.
Ryan
I like my games and takes juicy
pioneers

Post by pioneers »

Pioneers 1983, 1991 and 2008 State Champions
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

STa upsets BSm 3-2.
Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb »

Another case of the Metro East, or whatever the heck our conference is called, winning a game everyone else thought we'd lose.

I actually watched half of it and it was very even...
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Yeah ,I thought pretty even. Not sure of final sogs

Play a little choppy by both teams . Lots of bunching and good passing lane disruption.

Pretty physical game

Hallum is fastest player in the state that I’ve seen in the past couple years

Limesand flubbed on what turned out to be the GWg to make it 3-1 tommies . Almost broke his stick mad at himself afterwards

Grahame then took a bad penalty in 3rd , which RKnights promptly capitalized on . Rip from Schweitzer from point tipped in by Marshall to close gap to 3-2 . There was a dispute, I assume it was whether Marshall was in crease, but Refs did not disallow

Tommies hung on , for their second nice win in a row over west metros

There were almost more broadcasters at the game than fans . S/0 to Alexis on her Kfan color work with Zach and Danny .
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

WestMetro wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:21 pm Yeah ,I thought pretty even. Not sure of final sogs

Play a little choppy by both teams . Lots of bunching and good passing lane disruption.

Pretty physical game

Hallum is fastest player in the state that I’ve seen in the past couple years

Limesand flubbed on what turned out to be the GWg to make it 3-1 tommies . Almost broke his stick mad at himself afterwards

Grahame then took a bad penalty in 3rd , which RKnights promptly capitalized on . Rip from Schweitzer from point tipped in by Marshall to close gap to 3-2 . There was a dispute, I assume it was whether Marshall was in crease, but Refs did not disallow

Tommies hung on , for their second nice win in a row over west metros

There were almost more broadcasters at the game than fans . S/0 to Alexis on her Kfan color work with Zach and Danny .
There could have been a crease violation, but I think the dispute was whether Marshall batted the puck in with a high stick. There didn’t seem to be any conclusive evidence on the stream replay to indicate there should have been a different outcome from call on the ice.

I’m liking what I’m seeing from STA. Definitely a team I would buy stock in. Hallum is fun to watch!
Ryan
I like my games and takes juicy