Transfers 2020-21

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
StanleyCup55
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 am

Transfers 2020-21

Post by StanleyCup55 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Does anyone know how the private schools in AA will be next year or who they have coming in?

WestMetro
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by WestMetro » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 pm

MinnScout no doubt has the most accurate info

Zamman
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:15 pm
Location: Edina

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by Zamman » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:25 pm

Curious why just Privates? Public gets transfers too.....Just wondering

minnscout
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by minnscout » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:47 pm

WestMetro wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 pm
MinnScout no doubt has the most accurate info
Know of one for sure, there will be more.

WestMetro
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by WestMetro » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:38 pm

I guess if Fechko is not returning to holy family, we better add his name as a possible transfer as well as a possible early depart

goldy313
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by goldy313 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:41 am

I give it a 1 in 3 chance there is no hockey come October. No decision should be made on where to play early.

blueblood
Posts: 2432
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by blueblood » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Interesting to see where TF lands. Could it be a return to his roots or off to a junior or AAA-based team. Only time will tell... :-k
Play Like a Champion Today

jg2112
Posts: 552
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:36 am

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by jg2112 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:30 pm

goldy313 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:41 am
I give it a 1 in 3 chance there is no hockey come October. No decision should be made on where to play early.
I completely agree with this. I'm not sure how anything will happen until there's a vaccine.

Relatedly, I don't think there will be any fall high school or college sports.

ThatMNHockeyGuy62
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:44 am

Re: Transfers 2020-21

Post by ThatMNHockeyGuy62 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 pm

jg2112 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:30 pm
goldy313 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:41 am
I give it a 1 in 3 chance there is no hockey come October. No decision should be made on where to play early.
I completely agree with this. I'm not sure how anything will happen until there's a vaccine.

Relatedly, I don't think there will be any fall high school or college sports.
There are other factors that could allow for sports in the fall, though summer training would still likely be shortened... things like more rapidly available and quicker testing, mass antibody testing, more effective treatments, and herd immunity just to name a few. Impossible to prognosticate at this point with so many variables.

Post Reply