Moorhead Spuds

easty905

Re: Moorhead Spuds

Post by easty905 »

In response to a recent qoute on HOW THE WHITE BEAR LAKE BEARS HAVE NEVER GOTTEN OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. <br><br>HERE IS MY REBUTTEL (i can't spell)<br><br>HOW MANY TIMES HAS MOORHEAD WON THE STATE TOURNAMENT AND HOW MANY STATE RUNNER UP BANNERS DO THEY HAVE HANGING IN THERE RAFTERS?<br><br>AWNSER: 0 AND TOO MANY TO COUNT<br><br>And that quote hits home to former team members <p></p><i></i>
KnightTime36

Re: Moorhead Spuds

Post by KnightTime36 »

Easty buddy... <br><br>You say that like nobody has ever heard the banner comment before...<br><br>Let it go... Your "REBUTTAL"... simply is putting you on that same low level as those who make fun of White Bear's unfortunate streak...<br><br>We here in moorhead are over it...<br><br>Its about time everyone else is too.<br><br>Take it easy<br><br>What it is... It Knight Time Baby!!!<br><br>P.S.<br><br>RSOLWAY... I agree with you... I've been trying to tell people this for a while... I'm glad that pretty soon the boys' play will do the talking. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... tTime36</A> at: 11/19/05 2:14 pm<br></i>