Teams from out east

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

MSUhockey39

Teams from out east

Post by MSUhockey39 »

Right now, what team from the East Coast has the best chance to make it to the finals and possibly win it all. The last time a team from out east won was BC in 2001 and the since 2000 4 out of the 5 winners were from the WCHA. <p></p><i></i>
ThunderStorm22

Re: Teams from out east

Post by ThunderStorm22 »

I was just wondering the same thing last night and going on past experience thinking who might be the best bets to win the NCAA... Here are my picks from the east: Boston U, Harvard and Maine. I am also going to go out on a limb and say Dartmouth has an outside shot and because Atlantic Hockey will get an automatic bid; Sacred Heart.<br><br>With that said, I am also going to say that there are three teams from the west that have the best shot at winning it all. Minnesota has to be the top pick but I also think that Colorado College and Michigan State have a realistic shot at being a final four team if not winning the 'Big Dance'.<br><br>My final four (This, of course, depends on the seeds and who plays who) Minnesota, Boston, Michigan State and Colorado College...<br><br>Denver, last years champion, may not even get a bid. <p></p><i></i>
ALdude9

Post by ALdude9 »

Gophers, Boston, CC have the best chance <p></p><i></i>
MSUhockey39

Post by MSUhockey39 »

Gophers, Boston U, Miami(Ohio), and Maine in the Frozen Four. Gophers will come out on top. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... ockey39</A> at: 3/7/06 9:36 am<br></i>