Peewee State Predictions

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Scot87

PWA State and Bjugstad

Post by Scot87 »

Nate is right about Bjugstad - I haven't seen anybody compare to him offensively this year. There are a lot of very good players at the PWA level this year and it's hard to tell who is playing "at the top" when the other players on a team make a lot of difference in a kids overall results. Blaine has great talent around Bjugstad. <br><br>Hot goaltending always plays a part this time of year - and Eden Prairie has Andrew Ford, who might be the best goalie at this level. <p></p><i></i>
quantummekanic

roseau

Post by quantummekanic »

I believe Roseau's tie was to St Cloud Black in January. Roseau's loss was to Stillwater in the Moorhead Tourney in a shootout. They had some tight games against lesser opponents early in the year then blew out those same teams later. I don't think they've played any ranked teams from the TC area other than Stillwater, but they have beaten all of the ranked teams from up north. A force to be reckoned with for sure. <p></p><i></i>
NateFranch

Roseau PWA

Post by NateFranch »

Roseau deserves to be ranked based on what they've done lately. Still (usually) the depth of the Cities teams shows at playoff time. It's hard to know how things will play out come regionals, so good luck to all the teams. <p></p><i></i>