Team USA 90, 3 Fw Spots and 1 Def Spot OPEN

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeybockey

Team USA 90, 3 Fw Spots and 1 Def Spot OPEN

Post by hockeybockey »

Team USA 90<br><br>I am looking for quality AAA 90’s (3 Forwards and 1 defenseman) for the summer AAA Philadelphia Tournament, hosted by Onehockey. The tournament will start on the 28th of June and it will end on the 2nd of July. This is the prime opportunity of the summer to expose yourself to top notch scouts and play with and against the best. I will field 17 players from all over North America. The team already has a list of players for consideration from top ranked national teams in both Canada and the U.S.<br><br>This team will meet in Aston on the 26th of June and run practices (on and off the ice) together with one or two scrimmages prior to the tournament (Total 8 hours). <br><br>Tournament fees include;<br><br>1.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Practices and Scrimmages in Aston (8 hours total)<br>2.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Tournament costs<br>3.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 5 – 7 games depending on group play and playoffs<br>4.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Insurance<br>5.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Coaching Fees<br>6.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Team Jersey <br>7.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Socks<br>8.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Pant Shelves (Breezer Covers)<br>9.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Jacket (Easton Type)<br>10.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp T-Shirt<br>11.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Hat<br><br>Tournament Sponsors include;<br><br>Bauer/Nike, TPS, IceCap, Sherwood, Itech, Eagle, Poweraid, Gatorade, Powertrek, Encorehockey and more….<br><br>Scouts Attending<br>M. Kyle Woodlief, &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Quebec Major Junior USA Head Scout<br>Bob Johnson, &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Quebec Major Junior Scout<br>Joe Canale, &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Quebec Major Junior Scout and AAA Midget<br>Wayne Wilson&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp RIT (NCAA)<br>Dennis Williams&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Newman (NCAA)<br>Reggie Simons&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Des Moines (USHL)<br>Jimmie Watson&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Player Representative Agent<br>Anthony Stearns, &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Players Representation Agent<br>Bobby Smith &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp U.S Scout, Halifax Mooseheads, Quebec Major Junior, <br>Charlie Pens&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Freyburg Academy (Prep-School, ME)<br>Kevin Soja&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Mel Brooks Academy (Prep-School, IL)<br>Larry Fravel&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Pre-School, New England<br><br>The tournament has already confirmed teams from Canada, Europe and USA in various age groups. Each team will play 5 – 7 tournament games depending on group play and playoffs. The tournament will have awards like stars of the game, MVP, all-star team and various off-ice events making this tournament a 24/7 event to be at.<br><br><br>The evaluation is based on:<br><br>Screen 1:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Strength of resume <br>Screen 2:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Internal Discussion<br>Screen 3:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp References<br><br>I am looking for a player who is very coachable with a strong background in hockey. You should preferably have played at the AAA Tier level or have outstanding results/stats on a nationally ranked AA team. We may contact your references so please ask them for permission before submitting them. <br><br>Currently signed players from<br><br>Compuware U18AAA (90 born player)<br>Toronto Nationals AAA<br>Little Ceasars AAA<br>St. Luis Blues AAA<br>CYU AAA<br>Philly Jr. Flyers AAA<br>Lakeland Varsity High School (MI)<br><br>And the list goes on….<br><br>ONLY A FEW SPOTS OPEN!!! For more information about the tournament and to read up on the host OneHockey, please visit the web-site www.onehockey.com.<br><br>Please submit your resume to peter@wvwolves.com for consideration. <br><br>Thank You<br> <p></p><i></i>