Classic Suburban Next Year

MNPuckster27

Classic Suburban Next Year

Post by MNPuckster27 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:01 pm

Some teams should be up, some should be down. What are everyone's predictions? If no one transfers in or out of any of the schools these are my predictions from the little I know of most teams:<br><br>1. Hill-Murray<br>2. St. Thomas<br>3. Mahtomedi<br>4. Tartan<br>5. Richfield<br>6. North St. Paul<br>7. South St. Paul<br>8. Simley<br>9. Henry Sibley<br><br><br><br>Curious to see everyone else's predictions...... <p></p><i></i>

olde tyme hockey 9

for real?

Post by olde tyme hockey 9 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:04 pm

is north gonna be that bad next year? and mahtomedi gonna be that good? explain y please <p></p><i></i>

MNPuckster27

Re: for real?

Post by MNPuckster27 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:36 pm

North had I believe 12 seniors this year, but they do however bring back some goaltending, I think Horner was just a freshman. Mahtomedi was a little younger this year, not really sure why I put them 3rd, just assumed they'd be better. I was just more curious to get everyone else's predictions. I know STA and Hill should be 1/2. <p></p><i></i>

Hillfan

Re: Classic Suburban Next Year

Post by Hillfan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:17 pm

Puckster, to me your list looks great to me. I really wouldn't have made any changes to it.<br><br>1. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>H-M</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- The Pioneers are returning many players with only a few seniors leaving. A couple of talented JV players should make it up, and transfers are always possible.<br><br>2. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>STA</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- The Cadets will have a nice team next year. They have young talent, including the talked about Jordan Schroeder.<br><br>3. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mahtomedi</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- They were a surprising team at the last half of this season. Will return a pretty solid goaltender in Phil Poeschl.<br><br>4. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Tartan</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- They will lose 11 seniors this year. They still return some talent, but question is will they have Cary Wood back? As of now, I'm not sure.<br><br>5. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Richfield</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- They'll lose 11 seniors as well, including senior goalie John Paszkiewicz. His brother Phil(junior this year) will return though, who to me looked like a solid goalie as well.<br><br>6. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>NSP</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- The Polars lose 9 seniors, including their top line who contributed deeply to the team this year. They do return young talent such as goaltendor Tom Horner and Ben Arnt.<br><br>7. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>SSP</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- South St. Paul loses 9 seniors, including Mike Pilot and Brett Crowe. Goaltending for the Packers didn't look to well this year, and they will return with those same 2 in the net.<br><br>8. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Simley</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- They lose a load of seniors at 14.<br><br>9. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Sibley</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->- Not looking good the the Warriors anytime soon....<br><br><br>If anyone has corrections on how many seniors left each school, let me know. I did the best I could using the Dent site. <p></p><i></i>

topshelf11

Post by topshelf11 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:28 pm

1. STA<br>2. H-M<br>3. Tartan<br>4. Mathomedi<br>5. Richfield<br>6. NSP... thats all that matters<br> <p></p><i></i>

McBird35

Post by McBird35 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:34 pm

Hillfan do you not pay attention u heard the words form Wood himself on the other classic suburban topic, hes staying at Tartan <p></p><i></i>

Hillfan

Post by Hillfan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:48 pm

McBird, I really haven't paid attention to that. I said that because from a source, someone told me that they talked to him in person, and he said chances are he's leaving. This kid was telling the honest truth too, no BS'ing. I still don't know if he would come over, he probably won't, but that's why I said that. <p></p><i></i>

tenders30

hmm

Post by tenders30 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:07 pm

McBird welcome back, congrats on the great job done in state. I like to see that u got playing time too ! <p></p><i></i>

McBird35

Re: hmm

Post by McBird35 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:25 pm

thanks it was great to get in the game <p></p><i></i>

MNPuckster27

Post by MNPuckster27 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:46 pm

McBird what are your plans for next year? School? Hockey? at all. I also enjoyed seeing you get some playing time.<br><br>Even with Wood back I dont change my predictions. I think the conference will have to watch out for Mahtomedi. Too bad they arent still in 3A, that could be a great game with them and St. Thomas. <p></p><i></i>

McBird35

Post by McBird35 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:29 pm

going to bemidji next year, gonna play some golf and probably play hockey for the club team. But also do a lot of huntin <p></p><i></i>