HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Players to Ann Arbor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveSpring2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puckhead63

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Players to Ann Arbor Reply with quote

Instead of starting a thread everytime a player accepts an offer to Ann Arbor, I thought it would make sense to just get one thead going and we can add to it as information it we get it.

As you know Cade Fairchild has accepted.

Now I understand that Brennan Vargas (Coon Rapids) may have accepted.

Also heard the Carey Woods is considering an offer.

SHP55

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Woods Reply with quote

Carey Woods is an 88

puckhead63

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Woods Reply with quote

I'm note sure what your point is - yes he is an '88, but still has two years of HS eligibility.

They have offered and he is not sure if he wants to accept it.

Also, Fisher from AV turned them down because they wanted to move him to a forward and it sounded like he wanted to stay at D. At least that is what I have been told.

hocsocstar77

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Woods Reply with quote

If any one is asked to go you should really think about going I now a lot of people out there now and they love it, and i also now some people that have been asked to go and they turned it down and they are hitting themselves for not going even tho his team was still in the state tournament but now he has not been asked to go to a d1 school like he would like to and every one in the Ann arbor program has a full ride to a top d1 school most of them.

SHP55

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Woods Reply with quote

The 88 birthyear puckhead who was the U-17 this past year and who will be the U-18 this fall already have two 88 goalies according to there website, Brett Bennett and Joseph Palmer, unless one of them are leaving I don't believe he has been asked unless you have an inside source I do not know about?

puckhead63

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Woods Reply with quote

SPH55:

Thanks - I can't tell you the source. All I can say is that my source would have received their information from the families directly.

Do you really think that they would ask a player to tryout if they have no intentions on possibly taking him? Just a thought

Either way, no big deal to me - I just thought I would pass it on.

Edited by: puckhead63 at: 5/2/05 6:57 am
hockey1417

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Goalies Reply with quote

Maybe you heard Kent Pattersons name because Carey and Kent are both big tall kids.

hockeygod08

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Goalies Reply with quote

wood is not goin to play for ann arbor, at least not this year for sure

Roofusstoofuss

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Goalies Reply with quote

yeah ur rightr.. im not and its spelt Cary Wood

Edited by: Roofusstoofuss at: 5/10/05 10:37 pm
bsmredknight

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Goalies Reply with quote

what about kent patterson does anyone no if he accepted?

slappy11

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Players to Ann Arbor Reply with quote

Tony Mosey as of a couple of days ago will be playing for the 18 team for next year.

live4hcky

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: patterson Reply with quote

i know patterson has not accepted...yet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveSpring2005 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links: