HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6AA Semis-The Fun begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuda701

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Jefferson/Edina Reply with quote

thanks for the great game overview! sounds like Edina's goalie was hot!

cuda701

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jefferson/Edina Reply with quote

EP - Wayzata game details, anyone? Thanks!:D

puckhead63

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: EP vs Wayzata Reply with quote

Ep 6, Wayzata 3

Ep led at the end of the 1st. It was all Ep in the second and led 6-3. No score in the 3rd, however, I think Wayzata may have had only 4 shots on net in the 3rd.

As I said before, Ep is finally healthy and they are scoring.

Jefferson / Ep will be a great game.

With the momentum of EP right now, I say EP 5, Jefferson 3

shutout

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Wayzata / E.P. Reply with quote

E.P. 6 - Wayzata 3

Great day for the Lake Conference!

Wayzata looked very uninspired, their defenseman turned the puck over consistently and their goaltending was average at best. It was obvious that they have had a lot of internal problems recently, you did not see the players patting each other on the back as they came off and no interaction during the stoppages of play.

E.P. looked like they wanted it more, they came at the Wayzata defenseman and forced continual mistakes.

cuda701

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: Wayzata / E.P. Reply with quote

hmmm....I will say 4-2 Jefferson - ;)

BrokenStick06

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: EP vs Wayzata Reply with quote

gotta agree with you puckhead. EP probably played the best hockey I have seen them play tonight. They were clicking on all 8 cylinders! They gave up 2 goals due to penalties again however which is something they need to work on and fast.

Also puckhead, did Wayzata's goalie just have a bad night. Seemed he gave up some really soft goals. EP won't have that luxery next Thursday against Jefferson, so as you say, it should be a great match-up, toss-up too for that matter.

Eagles93

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Boxscore Reply with quote

EP-Wayzata details:

EP.......3..3..0...6
Way.....2..1..0..3

SOG:
EP.......34
Way.....30

EP goals: Bickel, Hanson, Jepsen (3), Mauser
Way goals: Laurinaitis, Miller, Weich

puckhead63

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: 6AA Semis-The Fun begins Reply with quote

%%WORD0%:

I would say that the Wayzata goalie did let 2 soft goal - one was a redirected (tuff to stop) and one from the point (Bickel), however, may have been screened.

He did however, stop 2 of three breakaways on their captain Meyer's - the other hit the crossbar.

I am little surprised on the shots on goal - It seems like they are both a little high - especially Wayzata who I would have put in the low 20's at best.

I agree, Wayzata had plenty of step in the 1st period, then slowed down in the 2nd and 3rd.

sloppyice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: 6AA Semis-The Fun begins Reply with quote

As an Edina parent I would like to extend my congratulations
to the Jefferson team and the Edina squad. Jefferson played a greay hockey game and kept up the pressure. Edina,
even though outshot, gave the boys in blue all they could handle. Best wishes to the Jags, you have a good team.

The boys in green played their hearts out and overall may have had the best chemistry of any Edina team in many years.
They played team hockey and played with class. For all of you that thought they were thugs. simply not the case.
They came to play every night and simply gave every one they played on hell of a game...

The Renaissance Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Edina Reply with quote

Hmmm, i think that they played hard, maybe a little too hard, by picking up some pretty cheap penalties. I think they played hard, but i think that they are also borderline hacks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links: