HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIrginia Tops silver bay
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spinner18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: VIrginia Tops silver bay Reply with quote

Well Virginia handed silver bay its you know what. Final score 7-2, virginia with 50 shots, silver bay with 22, nico 2 goals, cuoco goal, ceglar goal, andrews goal, and cant remember the other 2. all in all, virginia played excellent and watch out for them hardcharging out of the gate. finals should be a great game

psmest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: VIrginia Tops silver bay Reply with quote

If you want to know all of the goal scorers, I had already posted the goal scorers on the Feb 19th game update thread.

sportslover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: VIrginia Tops silver bay Reply with quote

Gee, I can't believe all of you ripping Silver Bay. They graduate less than 50 kids a year. Pretty decent to field the team they do with that few kids. What about rooting for the little guy?

psmest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: VIrginia Tops silver bay Reply with quote

Probably because of a few folks who were talking ridiculous smack all season long......Usually in terms of Silver Bay going to state, and every other team SUCKS. In those exact words.

This is simply a case of getting smacked for talking smack:hat

HOG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Who will give VIRGINA props? Reply with quote

It's time for some Virginia respect....hmmmm anyone know where dman is, have not seen a post yet......time to cancel the hotel rooms in st. paul dman.....lol....oh well go devils

psmest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: Who will give VIRGINA props? Reply with quote

You mean dman19??? I wasn't referring to him;)

HOG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: I thought not Reply with quote

:lol

Blue Devils fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: I thought not Reply with quote

Where oh where has d-man 19 gone ....where oh where has he gone???????????????????????????:lol

puck4ever

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: I thought not Reply with quote

come on guys, dont rub it in so much on the poor guy. i mean his team that was so good earlier this season just lost 7-2 (wasn't even that close):lol in the section semi's, everyone else sucks (even though everyone else beat them), they have to cancel their hotel reservations (unless they're going to watch the other teams play), and they all have tickets to state that they have to use to watch someone else play. can't you see that they have a lot on their minds right now, give 'em a break:rollin who sucks now dman, actually, who has sucked all along?:eek

better luck next year silver bay

good luck wednesday virginia :D

Edited by: puck4ever at: 2/20/05 1:59 am
6AAbreeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: I thought not Reply with quote

Thank god, I don't have to hear about Nate Breden being the best player in the state for another year.

HHS HoCkEy FaN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I thought not Reply with quote

How can anyone say he is the best player in state? You got to be kidding me. He probably only looks good because he has a not so good team around him.

Watch out VA fans dman might come on here and get mad. He will denie everything he said about silver bay being the "best".

showmefund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: virginia Reply with quote

virginia has had a cake walk to the section finals, we'll see how they do against a hot hibbing team on wednesday.

Spinner18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: hibbing Reply with quote

virginia steps it up fast, they are all so pumped up.who knows if hibbing will still be hot. only time will tell, i think virginia can pull it off tho. logan is a great goalie and im feeling a great game out of him. im also callin niskanen with 1 ro 2 goals, and same with nico

dman19

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: silver bay virginia Reply with quote

wow, silver bay lost. i knew they were gunna lose anyways. virginia is a great team. i knew silver bay wouldnt make it to state anyways, they have no depth, cant wait for hibbing to get smoked

hibbing still sux

Blue Devils fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: silver bay virginia Reply with quote

He speaks!!........good luck next year dman19.

HHS HoCkEy FaN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: silver bay virginia Reply with quote

dman

They really suck huh? Alright that's why they handled Hermantown 5-1. Also they must really suck because they have been to state the past 2 years. I don;t think Hibbing will get smoked by Virginia. I think it will be a close 1 goal game in a hard fought battle.

Hibbing Bluejackets
Section 7a Champs
Back 2 Back
2003-2004

Silverbay
??????

:rollin

dman19

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

look at the population of hibbing and look at the population of silver bay, not very equal, we graduate like 30 every year. and u can say anything u want bout silver bay, it doesnt really bother me alright. but good luck. but i hope u lose

mnhockey21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

well so much for silver bay making it to the finals like some unanimous person posted awhile ago(dman19). we will see who is doing the sucking around here.. looks like u have already started

puck4ever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

ok, we all know hibbing is a great team, so guys, dont let dman under your skin. he just wants to get people fired up, and it always works. and we all know it is going to be a close game wednesday, so lets just hope for both teams to be at their best come wednesday night. good luck to both teams.

GO DEVILS!!

TwinPortsPuck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

D MAN your Posts are always idiotic. You knew as well as everyone else the Mariners were not going to make it. I was surprised though how BAD they did look against Virginia. They were terrible. Well I will be at the VA - Hibbing Game on Wednesday. I only see it 3 Years in a Row for Hibbing. Your Insulting remarks about Hibbing are totally childish. Grow Up when you Post.

east hockey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

dman, you're out of line. You were talking some considerable smack about the Mariners earlier in the season, and the team didn't come through. I'd say you more or less deserved to get called out on this. And you respond by saying that Hibbing sucks?

Wanna go for the Grand Prize here? You know what I'm talking about.

Lee

dman19

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

k, i was out of line when i said hibbing sux, but i dont think there good as the hibbing fans think they are, thats it. there better than silver bay tho. ok settle down

Spinner18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: GAME Reply with quote

I hope hibbing can beat hermantown, because hermantown was overated all year long. they didnt look any better against hibbing than when virginia played them, and hibbing looked the same also. virginia should come out on top

beentheredonethat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: dman Reply with quote

ok dman might be out of hand but you know what who cares, sb didn't make it too the finals. great you all got what you wished for, seriously it's not like he doesn't have the right too stick up for his team or home town. what do you guy's care, i think this is a case of someone tryin too put a plug in for his team, whatever i read stuff about all these great teams all the time i think dman is just tryin too show his support by posting(sometimes he's out of hand with it) but come on. about the finals game i'm not going on a limb here at all this game might be close by shot's standard but hibbing will win 4-1 va doesn't have the goaltending brennan is 10 times the goalie hoche is, #20 for hibbing will have a huge game as expected, and i think they will shut down nico and nisky, just my opion, i'm game for any suggestions on this one

puck4ever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: dman Reply with quote

who is #20 for hibbing? sorry, im not trying to be a smart ass or anything, just wondering. and yes dman has the right to make a fool of himself on here, but he is really just wasting everybody's time by posting those brainless opinions of his. but lets forget about him please and focus more on the teams that did make it. cangratulations to both virginia and hibbing, and good luck wednesday.

GO DEVILS!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links: