HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Elk River make it out of 1AA this year?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparlimb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Could Elk River make it out of 1AA this year? Reply with quote

I don't think so. They looked awful tonight. A few gifts gave them the game. I don't think they have a shot against Osseo or Blaine. Personally I hope Blaine gets a shot to take them down for the third time. Even if they make it to state, talk about two and done.

EREmpireStrikesBack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Kidding, I hope so............by The Empire Reply with quote

1AA? Are you kidding me? According to PageStat, 4AA is 2nd toughest section in state and ER will, mark my words, come out of it. Yea, they had an off night and they still managed to win against a very good MG team. 1AA would be no contest

Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls

BestActionShots

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Could Elk River make it out of 1AA this year? Reply with quote

Talking to few Osseo hockey kids tonight at basketball game. They're confident they know how beat ER on Friday.
They're counting on beating Blaine tomorrow night.
A bunch of fun kids.

MSU Blueliner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Could Elk River make it out of 1AA this year? Reply with quote

1AA would be no contest for Elk River? You have got to be kidding EREmpire. I realize 1AA doesn't have the depth 4AA does in terms of quality teams, but if you think Elk River would take down Century and it wouldn't even be a game, now that's just being ignorant. :lol

EastMetroGuy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Osseo players' comment Reply with quote

I hope Osseo isn't looking past Blaine. Judging from BestActionShot's comments, it looks like they might. Remember, Osseo got upset last year by Champlin Park and didn't even make it to the Coliseum. And in 2000 I think Elk River looked past Osseo and got beat. Osseo should know you can't look past anyone this time of year.

OsseoGuy123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Nobody on Osseo said anything like that Reply with quote

Osseo isn't looking past Blaine. Don't let the words of BestActionShots speak for the Osseo Hockey team. I have talked to most of the kids and they know that Blaine will be a tough game. Also the ER/MG game last night was a good reminder that in sections any team can win.

BestActionShots why would you say something stupid like that? They are confident that if they play ER again that they can beat them, but I guarantee you that nobody said then now "know how to beat ER". So please stop making the kids look bad by saying things about what they said.

Edited by: OsseoGuy123 at: 2/23/05 9:12 am
BestActionShots

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Nobody on Osseo said anything like that Reply with quote

They know it's a tough road no matter what. I asked questions and they answered. Don't dwelve deeper than what's being said.

I can say they are CAUTIOUS but BELIEVE (CONFIDENT).
It's too bad I can't attend tonight's games.

Win or lose, it's a blip in their young life.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links: